Product DetailsThe Blade 5th generation features a revolutionary wiring system that dramatically reduces bounce-outs, while providing the opportunity for maximum scoring potential and ultimate durability. The densely packed premium East African sisal fibres provide easy point penetration and self-healing properties to extend board life. The Rota-Lock™ triple-wheel lock and level system provides a secure fit and easy rotation. World tested, used by Lakeside World Championships and Winmau® World Masters.
- Pioneering wiring system for best in class performance
- 14% reduction in web surface area for higher scoring
- 20% thinner Dynamic Sector wires for reduced bounce-outs
- 10% thinner Radial wires for greater scoring potential
- Complete staple-free system
- Blade angle reduced to 60 degrees inclusive for reduced bounce-outs
- Ultimate tensile strength of the Dynamic Sector wire increased by 20% to ensure dart points glide past wire into scoring bed
- Bullseye and 25 ring feature carbon diffusion technology for an ultra-hard surface that improves performance and durability
- Long-life, super dense, high visibility sisal base for ultimate durability
- Triple-wheel Rota-Lock™ and level system for secure fit and easy rotation
- Includes all fixtures and playing instructions
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 47 cm x 47 cm x 4.4 cm (18.5 in. x 18.5 in. x 1.75 in.)
- Weight: 4.8 kg (10.5 lb.)
SpecificationsBrand: Winmau Weight: 4.76 kg (10.5 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
For more information about this product, call the B.Y. Group Customer Service Centre at 1 (833) 7467 757 ext. 223.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.