Product DetailsFrench version, for English please see item # 5070843
VTech® infant bundle includes 2 great learning toys!
Learn and play every day with the VTech® Busy Learners Activity Cube™! With 5 sides of discovery and 14 manipulative features, this interactive toy stimulates your baby’s senses and encourages them to twist, spin and press their way through fun learning activities.
Explore classic nursery rhymes with the Musical Rhymes Book™ by VTech®. Your little one will build motor skills by sliding and twisting the fun play pieces while exploring each easy-to-turn page. Then they'll play piano sounds with the 5 colourful piano keys that introduce colours and instruments. Two fun modes include learning mode that introduces age-appropriate vocabulary and music mode that plays music and instrument sounds. The interactive storybook provides visual stimulation with brightly coloured pages and a light-up star that flashes along with the sounds.
Busy Learners Activity Cube Features:
- Age: 6 to 36 months old
- 5 sides of play encourage discovery and exploration
- 4 light-up buttons introduce animal names, animal sounds and shapes
- 14 interactive features develop fine motor skills
- Motion sensor activates fun sounds when the activity cube is moved to attract attention
- 25 playful songs and melodies keep little ones engaged
- Parent-friendly features include volume control for quieter play, durable design and automatic shut off
- Age: 6 to 36 months old
- Interactive, easy-to-turn pages
- 6 classic nursery rhymes
- Fun play pieces slide and twist
- 2 fun modes include learning and music modes
- Light-up star flashes along with the sounds
- 40+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.