Product DetailsFrench version, for English please see item # 1212125
Your child can enjoy imitative fun while learning numbers, colors and shapes with a TV remote and Laptop, just like mom and dads! Explore and learn with the Brilliant Baby Laptop™ by VTech®.
This travel-ready toy laptop features nine brightly colored shape buttons and a movable mouse that interact with the light-up screen.
The Click and Count Remote™ by VTech® looks just like mom and dad’s TV remote control! Press the buttons and pretend to change the channel. Listen to music while learning numbers, colors and shapes. It’s infant learning and imitative play at the click of a button!
Brilliant Baby Laptop:
- 9 brightly colored shape buttons
- Movable mouse-shaped mouse
- 3 play modes include animals, shapes and music
- Lid opens, closes and teaches opposites
- Spinning roller builds motor skills
- 115+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- 6 – 36 months
- 2 AA Batteries Required
- Plays more than 45 sing-along songs, melodies, sound effects and phrases
- Channel surf through 9 pretend channels 10 colorful buttons introduce colors, numbers and shapes
- Up and down volume button teaches the concept of opposites
- Record and play back button teaches shapes
- Parent-friendly features include automatic shut off and volume control for quieter play
- 6 – 36 months
- Brilliant Baby Laptop
- Click and Count Remote
- 90 Days
SpecificationsBrand VTech Language French Model 11-200032-CB1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.