Product DetailsThis versatile bed frame supports any mattress size from king to twin. Easy to assemble and covered by a warranty for as long as the original purchaser owns the product, this bed frame will support your sleep for as long as you need!
- Adjustable to fit king, queen, double or twin foundation (not included)
- Made of recycled heavy duty, high tensile steel
- Comes with 6 plastic glides (recommended for hardwood or laminate surfaces)
- Includes 2 locking and 2 regular rug rollers (recommended when setting up the frame on a carpeted surface)
- Large 15.24 cm (6 in.) brackets, allowing a secure fit of the headboard
- 181.61 cm (71.5 in.) long side rails, providing maximum head-to-toe stability
- A centre support which adds strength and ensuring compliance to mattress warranty
- Maximum load capacity:360 kg (800 lb.)
- Easy no tool required assembly
- Mattress set not included
- Headboard and footboard not included
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- King: 198.1 cm x 181.6cm x 18.4 cm (78 in. x 71.5 in. x 7.25 in.)
- Queen: 181.6 cm x 152.4 cm x 18.4 cm (71.5 in. x 60 in. x 7.25 in.)
- Double: 181.6 cm x 137.2 cm x 18.4 cm (71.5 in. x 54 in. x 7.25 in.)
- Twin: 181.6 cm x 99.1 cm x 16.5 cm (71.5 in. x 39 in. x 7.25 in.)
- Weight: 19.55 kg (43 lb.)
SpecificationsColour: Black Double Bed Frame Dimensions: W x L x H: 137.16 cm X 181.61 cm X 18.41 cm (54 in. X 71.5 in. X 7.25 in.) King Bed Frame Dimensions: W x L x H: 181.61 cm X 198.12 cm X 18.41 cm (71.5 in. X 78 in. X 7.25 in.) Model: COB960XLB Queen Bed Frame Dimensions: W x L x H: 152.4 cm X 181.61 cm X 18.41 cm (60 in. X 71.5 in. X 7.25 in.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Standard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.