Product DetailsPlease note: You will be contacted within 2-3 business days once you have placed your order, to schedule your delivery. Your utility sink will be delivered within 3-7 business days.
Should you have any questions about this product, you can reach the customer service at 1-877-333-0098 or by email email@example.com
This classic style cabinet is sure to match any décor and endure the test of time. The durable 24.13 cm (9.5 in.) deep stainless-steel sink can handle just about all domestic cleaning tasks and makes an excellent pet wash station. The single-lever brushed-nickel faucet offers a handy pull-down dual-stream spray head with a ceramic cartridge. The large high-gloss melamine-clad cabinet with slow-close doors and stainless-steel sink are easy to clean and maintain and offers plenty of space to neatly store cleaning supplies out of sight.
- Deep 24.1 cm (9.5 in), 22-gauge stainless-steel sink with a capacity of 45.43 L (12 gal.)
- Freestanding shaker-style laundry cabinet with ample storage space for large containers
- Cabinet finish: high gloss and scratch-resistant
- Melamine side panels with knock down kick plate
- Slow-close doors
- Faucet equipped with garden hose adaptor
- For residential use only
- Tested and certified cUPC
- Brushed nickel pull-down single lever faucet
- Brushed nickel handles and hardware
- Metal strainer
- 4 small leveling legs
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 54.2 cm x 61.4 cm x 130.56 cm (21.34 in. x 24.17 in. x 51.4 in.)
- 1 year, limited, as long as the original purchaser owns the product
SpecificationsBrand Transform Number of Bowls Single Bowl Number of Faucet Holes 1 Sink Material Stainless Steel Weight 28.1 kg (61.95 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.