Product DetailsTake the stress out of cooking and make easy, speedy meals with the 12-in-1 electric pressure cooker. Use all 12 smart cooking programs to make a variety of meals, from hearty soups to decadent desserts – all in one pot. This unit replaces 12 kitchen appliances: rice cooker, pressure cooker, slow cooker, bake, stew/soup, steam, brown, simmer, oatmeal, baby food, reheat and DIY.
- Replaces 12 kitchen appliances
- Automatic keep warm feature, so food is always reading to eat
- Delayed start from 2 hours up to 24 hours
- Large 5.68 L (6 qt.) capacity
- Full colour recipe book included
- Durable 1.8 mm ceramic coated bowl
- Secure-locking lid: 2 pressure safety valves
- Power: 1100 W
- Accessories include: steaming trivet, spatula and measuring cup
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 30.7 cm x 30.7 cm x 36.1 cm (12.1 in. x 12.1 in. x 14.2 in.)
- Weight: 6.67 kg (14.7 lb.)
- 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.