Product DetailsProduct may vary slightly from image shown. To maximize longevity and freshness, your flowers will be shipped in BUD form.
A preferred arrival date is required at checkout.
These luxurious lavender roses, crisp white spider mums and plenty more blooms are poised to please any recipient. They will be shipped in a tall Megan vase and can be ordered for any occasion. Included in this package are roses, spider mums, lisianthus, green ball, snapdragon, moluccella, carnations, poms, alstroemeria, statice and some luscious greens that will last a long time.
Gift messaging is available during the checkout process.
- 1 22.86 cm (9 in.) Megan vase - purple
- 3 Roses - Lavender
- 2 Lisianthus – purple
- 2 Spider Mums – white
- 2 Green Ball – green
- 2 Snapdragon – white
- 2 Molucella – green
- 3 Carnations – purple
- 3 Poms – white
- 2 Alstroemeria – purple
- 1 Statice – purple
- 2 Aspidistra – green
- 3 Cataractarum – green
- 1 Aralia – green
- 2 Flax – variegated
- 30 total stems
- Gift message card included
- Some flower arranging and processing is required (cutting stems, removing guard petals, removing foliage on the lower part of the stems). See care and processing instructions enclosed for further details.
- Upon arrival, your bouquet may appear to be limp due to packaging and weather conditions.
- To maximize the life and beauty of your flowers, it is important to follow the care instructions below.
- Fill a clean vase with fresh water and add flower food as instructed on the floral food label.
- Cut the stems in a diagonal direction approximately 2.5 cm (1 in.) from the base of the stems.
- Remove the lower foliage (foliage that may fall below the water line) to reduce the bacterial contamination of the water.
- Place flowers in the vase.
- Re-cut the flower stems and change water every 2 days to maintain freshness.
- For longer lasting flowers, keep flowers in a cool area away from open windows, fireplaces or direct sunlight.
- Do not store near ethylene sources (fruits, gas, etc.).
SpecificationsColour Multi Decoration Type Bouquets Delivery Preference Preferred Delivery Date Model BLOOM-534 Number of Stems 30 Option With Vase
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.