Paper Crafting: A meaningful gift deserves the perfect package to create a truly memorable effect. Learn how to transform ordinary paper into unique gift boxes, decorations and tags that will stand out at any special occasion. An introduction to calligraphy will help you craft beautiful hand-lettered cards and tags for an elegant finishing touch.
Zen Art Features:
- Instruction book
- Art pad
- 4 dual-tip colour markers
- Archival ink pen
- Silver metallic gel pen
- 4 tubes of watercolour paint
- Art tiles
- Gift tags
- Greeting cards
Paper Crafting Features:
- Instruction book
- Craft knife
- Scoring tool
- Flange oblique dip ink pen
- Metal ruler
- Assorted patterned craft papers
- Assorted paper punch-out box and embellishment designs
- Practice calligraphy sheets
- Craft paper
- 1 × 20 self-adhesive pearl embellishments
- Decorative glitter tape: 2 m (6.5 ft.)
- Bottle of gold paint: 5 mL (0.17 fl. oz.)
- Bottle of black ink: 5 mL (0.17 fl. oz.)
- Tube craft glue: 5 mL (0.17 fl. oz.)
- Natural jute twine: 1 m (3 ft.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.