Product DetailsWhere classic style meets modern functionality, the Sorrento Leather Power Reclining Sectional will add comfortable seating and easy power operation to any living room or family room. Sorrento features a total of 2 powered fully reclining seats that offer an infinite selection of positions.
Sorrento features deep, comfortable seating with rich Top Grain Leather that will provide years of beauty and wear. The plush armrests, combined with its carefully designed seat and back cushions, are made to provide the perfect balance of under-lying support and comfortable living.
The steel reclining mechanisms, combined with the power motors, offer stability and long-term enjoyment of the entire collection. Additionally, Sorrento includes a USB plug on each of the 2 reclining activators, for easy charging of your mobile devices. The sectional also features a handy console in between the left-facing section, adding storage solutions and convenient cup holders. Bring the brilliance of time-honored style merged with modern functionality, right into the center of your home with the Sorrento Leather Power Reclining Sectional.
Please email email@example.com to receive a sample swatch. Please include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection
Set Includes: Power Reclining Sectional with Storage Console
- Color: Brown or Gray
- Top Grain Leather on all seating areas and armrests, and leather match on rails, sides and backs
- 2.2 High Density foam seat cushions with a plush fiber-blend topping, creating a comfortable feel with under lying support
- Features 2 smooth-operating power reclining seats, located at both ends
- Features 1 storage console with 2 cup holders, for easy access
- Steel reclining mechanisms, combined with power motors, are activated with just the push of a button
- Reclining activators are located on the outer-sides of the sectional, for ease of operation
- Activators also feature a USB plug, for easy charging of mobile devices
- Sinuous wire spring construction on seating frame for maintenance and support
- Cushions are fully sewn-in and attached to help keep their shape and look
- Back cushions feature premium quality spun fibers and Dacron fillings which are baffled and bagged
- Elastic webbing suspension system for even weight distribution in the frame
- Kiln-dried, furniture grade engineered wood and solid wood frame, corner braced and blocked in all key joint areas to help preserve structure;entire frame is padded and encased with foam, creating soft shape and touch all around – no leather touches raw wood
- Features deep, comfortable seating, offering relaxation
- Features wide, plush armrests for pillow-like support
- General care: Vacuum on a weekly basis to avoid dust particles from settling into leather grains. Wipe leather with a soft cloth and warm water. Do not use chemicals. Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight. All materials fade over time when placed in direct sunlight and/or heating sources.
- Seat cushions are 23” deep and 20” high off the ground
- Armrests are 12” wide and 25” high off the ground
- Approximately 4-6 inches of wall space needed for recliners to fully recline
- Fully reclined length is 66 inches long
- Leg height of the recliners when fully reclined is 15 inches high
- 115” W x 103” D x 41” H
- 154” wide from furthest points left to right
- Weight: 405 lbs.
- 69” W x 42” D x 41” H
- Weight: 175 lbs.
- 67” W x 43” D x 41” H
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- 57” W x 42” D x 41” H
- Weight: 150 lbs.
SpecificationsBrand: Abbyson Living Collection Name: Sorrento Color: Gray Design: Reclining Number of Pieces: 1 Piece(s) Upholstery Material: Leather
Shipping & ReturnsFor delivery time, please see the Delivery Map
Standard shipping via White* furniture carrier is included in the quoted price. Delivery includes in-home setup and removal of packing materials. Carrier will call or email to set up appointment with delivery window. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 1 (833) 7467 757 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to RJP Wholesale. Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico;however, an additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may also be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 800 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
For manufacturer warranty information, please contact.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.