- Integrated tablet holder
- 12.7 cm (5 in.) LCD screen
- Front drive system
- Auto tension resistance
Sole CC81 provides high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts to quickly burn fat and calories. The climbing motion allows for a total body, vertical workout by activating and simultaneously engaging core muscle groups. Arms, torso, glutes, quads and abs will naturally develop from this full body fitness machine. Burn calories with less time spent.
- Oversized 38.1 cm (15 in.) pedals with 2-degree inward tilt for comfort
- 30.5 cm (12 in.) vertical step height with 11 kg (25 lb.) ECB flywheel system
- Dial-operated computerized auto-tension resistance
- 6 programs: manual, hill, fat burn, cardio, strength and HITT
- Adjustable handlebars for variance in workouts
- Wireless receiver, chest belt not included
- Compact space-saving design
- 181 kg (400 lb.) user weight capacity
- Phillips screwdriver
- Allen wrench
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 149 cm × 79 cm × 219 cm (59 in. × 31 in. × 86 in.)
- Weight: 111 kg (245 lb.)
- Parts: 5 years
- Labour: 2 years
- Frame: As long as the original purchaser owns the product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.