Product DetailsCrosslight 3-pack solar butterfly jar stake lights feature an illuminated mason jar decorated with colourful plastic butterflies. This set features a yellow, orange, and blue butterfly. The metal stake ensures durability in inclement weather. Stake it in lawns, flower beds, flower pots, or any outdoor feature to create a stunning accent. The light comes with an integrated LED you never need to replace. No wiring is needed, and it’s easy to install and use.
- Each light is illuminated with 1 lumen warm white LED
- Sturdy metal stake construction
- Save on energy;solar panel collects sunlight to charge the battery during the day
- Automatically turns on at dusk and turns off at dawn
- No wiring needed;perfect for use in locations where electrical supply is unavailable
- Safe near water
- 3 solar lights with ground stake
- 3 AAA 300 mAh 1.2 V NiMH solar rechargeable batteries (pre-installed)
- Installation instructions
- Assembled dimensions (L _ W _ H): 8 cm _ 8 cm _ 37 cm (3.15 in. _ 3.15 in. _ 14.57 in.)
SpecificationsBulb Type LED Dimensions: W x D x H 8 cm x 8 cm x 37 cm (3.15 in. x 3.15 in. x 14.57 in.) Features Dusk to Dawn Features Low Voltage Features Weatherproof Lighting Type Garden Material Metal Model K007 Mount Type Ground Number of Bulbs 0 Number of Lights 3 Power Source Solar
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.