Product DetailsSerengeti® has been committed to developing the world’s most advanced sunglass lens technology for over 45 years. The moment you put on a pair of Serengeti sunglasses, you see brighter colours, enhanced clarity and reduced glare.
Serengeti’s dedication to technology and craftsmanship is what makes them one of the finest eyewear companies in the world.
- Made in Italy with the finest quality materials and attention to detail
- Ultra-lightweight glass lenses are 20% thinner and lighter
- Photochromic technology adapts to any light condition
- Anti-reflective coatings cancels backside reflected glare
- Spectral Control® manages blue light so colours are crisp and clear
- Polarized Driver® lens reduces glare and enhances clarity
- Fits small to medium faces
- Nylon frame is exceptionally light, flexible and comfortable
- Saddle bridge is very comfortable on the nose
- Hard shell carrying case and cleaning cloth
- Coverage is 100% UVA/UVB
- Tortoise frame colour
- Bring these sunglasses into the warehouse to see if they can be fitted for your prescription
- Since salt is highly abrasive, rinse lenses with fresh water if you have been in or near salt water
- To clean lenses, blow loose particles off the lenses, then clean with an optical lens cloth or soft cotton cloth. A mild liquid soap diluted with warm water can also be used on the cloth
- Never use paper products or clothing to clean lenses
- Clean cloths are a great way to keep your sunglasses clean and smudge free. It is recommended that you frequently launder your clean cloth to keep it free of debris, dirt and oils that could damage your lenses. Wash in warm soapy water. Do not use fabric softener as this may leave a film on your lenses
- While the lenses are scratch- and shatter-resistant, they are not scratch- or shatter-proof;store them in their case when not in use
- Do not leave your sunglasses in extreme hot or cold conditions, like the dashboard of your vehicle
- Eye: 54 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
- Temple: 145 mm
SpecificationsBrand: Serengeti Case Type: Hard Colour: Brown Frame Colour: Tortoise Frame Made In: Italy Frame Material: Nylon Gender: Unisex Lens Colour: Brown Lens Made In: Italy Lens Material: Glass Lens Type: Polarized UV Protection %: 100 Percent
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click.
Since RJP Wholesale is not an authorized dealer for this product, the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. In place of the manufacturer’s warranty, RJP Wholesale will refund your purchase price if you are not completely satisfied with this product.
Delivery is available to Yukon, Nunavut and NW Territories. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Yukon, Nunavut or NW Territories. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.