Product DetailsManufacturer’s Customer Support: Tel: 1 (833) 7467 757
Sealy Response PRO pocket coils reduce motion transfer and uncomfortable pressure-points while still giving the perfect amount of push-back support. The 1000 Series Posturepedic Plus mattresses offer targeted support to the centre third of the mattress where 60% of the body mass with conforming GelSense memory foam so you can enjoy a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Antibacterial treated fabric to help maintain freshness and reduce bacterial-associated staining.
- Cool, soft and silky fibre conforms and micro-adjusts to deliver exceptional climate controlled comfort
- Cushioning gel infused foam that’s pre-compressed for consistent, long-lasting comfort and support
- Densely packed, individually wrapped, durable coils reduce motion transfer, and provide even more support and comfort
- A high-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress provides flexible edge support, more space to sleep and added durability
- Superior conformance gel memory foam designed to sense and respond to your body’s unique shape for improved flexibility and support where you need it most
- Coil count: 679
- Assembled in Canada with Canadian & US parts
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 202 cm x 97 cm x 36.8 cm (79.5 in. x 38 in. x 14.5 in.)
- Weight: 27.7 kg (61 lb.)
- 10 years
SpecificationsBed Size: Twin XL Brand: Sealy Delivery Time Frame: 10-15 Days Delivery Type: White Glove Firmness: Plush Mattress Thickness: 14.5 Inch Model: 52868431 Twin XL Mattress - Weight: 27.67 kg (61 lb.) Twin XL Mattress Dimensions: W x L x H: 96.52 cm X 201.93 cm X 36.83 cm (38 in. X 79.5 in. X 14.5 in.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Standard shipping is via common carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 - 15 business days from the time of order.
Standard shipping via " White Glove " is included in the quoted price.
White Glove service provides delivery to the room of your choice, setup on existing frame, removal of packaging. This service does not include haul away of old mattresses or box spring.
White Glove with Haul Away is available for an additional fee quoted at check out. The upgraded delivery service provides delivery to the room of your choice, setup on existing frame, removal of packaging and haul away of the old mattress. Click to view the Haul Away Service Requirements.
Further Details for your Delivery:
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once the product has been shipped, you will receive an order status tracking email. This email will provide you a link through which you will be able track your order.
3. Once the carrier is ready to schedule the delivery, they will call you at the number on file
- Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (May vary by region).
- 4 Hour delivery window to be provided the evening prior by 6pm local time.
5. Upon delivery, please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note “refused due to damage” on this receipt.
The Delivery Services offered are subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available inside your home, the delivery may be cancelled or will take place via Threshold Delivery Service.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent.
If you have any questions, product inquiries, order status inquiries, concerns regarding warranty please call Sealy Toll Free 1 (833) 7467 757 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to RJP Wholesale.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.