Stay on top of your wellness goals, from running to sleeping to meditating, with the Galaxy Watch Active2. It automatically detects popular workouts and tracks your distance as it offers real-time feedback, so you can set goals and reach them. The lightweight aluminum watch and breathable strap promise comfort as you go about your day.
- Real-time tracking and monitoring
- Advanced accelerometer monitors your running
- Automatically detects and tracks popular workouts like cycling or swimming
- Manually tracks more than 40 different workouts to get credit for every move
- Enhanced built-in GPS functionality accurately tracks your workout
- Measures four different sleep stages
- Guided interactive meditation and breathing exercises powered by Calm
- Battery lasts for days on a single charge
- Super AMOLED display
- Slim, light and water-resistant design
- Lightweight aluminum watch is paired with a breathable, flexible strap
- Pick from thousands of faces and themes
- Corning Gorilla Glass DX+
- Translator feature automatically detects over 16 languages, and translates them for you
- Use either voice or text to input
- Bixby Voice listens and responds to what you need
- Samsung Pay
- Quick start guide
- 2 × wireless charger
- Dimensions 4.4 cm × 1.09 cm × 4.4 cm
- Weight: 36 g
SpecificationsBrand: Samsung Model: SM-R820NZKCXAC
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click.
Delivery is available to Yukon, Nunavut and NW Territories. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Yukon, Nunavut or NW Territories. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
If you are shipping this item to a participating province, a waste recycling fee will apply to your order at checkout.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.