Product DetailsOur carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Kootenay BC. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Newfoundland may be subject to longer transit, delivery and scheduling times and may require an additional 1-2 weeks. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Thunder Bay and Sault Ste. Marie. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending Basic Install and Packaging Removal Services in the following areas: Nova Scotia. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be brought into your home with no packaging removal or setup. Steam Hose Not Included
Steam Closet Depth Fit Large Capacity (5.2 cu. ft.) Energy Star® Certified Gently Remove Stains Steam The power of steam lets you gently remove stains without any time-consuming pretreatments.
Steam is released from the drum so every item in the load is thoroughly saturated, ensuring a deep clean.
Fitting Design Closet Depth Give your home a sleek and modern look with a seamless design. This washer has a shallower depth*, so it fits within your existing laundry space without sacrificing any capacity thanks to our new, wider drum. Also, a new control panel design provides better visibility, so it is easy to use even when stacked. *Designed to fit a 40" installation depth. Fit More for Fewer Loads Large Capacity (5.2 cu. ft.) Our large capacity, 5.2 cubic feet drum means you can wash more items in a single load and spend more time doing the things you love. ENERGY STAR Certified ENERGY STAR® ENERGY STAR® certified, so you can save money by using less energy without sacrificing performance or functionality. Keep the Washer Fresh Self Clean+ Keep your washer fresh and clean with Self Clean+ technology, which eliminates 99% of bacteria* that can form in any washer drum. Self Clean+ will notify you every forty wash cycles when it is time for a cleaning. *Based on laboratory testing Peaceful Washing VRT Plus™ Innovative VRT Plus™ technology reduces noise and vibration for quiet washing. Swirl+ Drum Interior Improved Swirl+ drum pattern extracts more water more quickly during the rinsing cycle and prevents fabrics from snagging during washing. Photo Gallery 5.2 cu.ft. (IEC) / 147.16 Litre (IEC) / 4.5 cu.ft.(DOE) Washing Capacity VRT Plus VRT 27 x 38.7 x 31.3 Net Dimension 201 Net Weight
- Washing Capacity 5.2 cu.ft. (IEC) / 147.16 Litre (IEC) / 4.5 cu.ft.(DOE)
- VRT VRT Plus
- Net Dimension 27 x 38.7 x 31.3
- Net Weight 201
- Washing Capacity (cu.ft) 5.2 cu.ft. (IEC) / 147.16 Litre (IEC) / 4.5 cu.ft.(DOE)
- Body color Champagne
- Door Tint
- Panel Display LED
- Cycle time (min) 45
- Energy Star Certification Yes
- Energy Consumption (annual) 95
- IMEF 2.92
- IWF 2.9
- Child Lock Yes
- Delay End Yes
- Interior Drum Light No
- Internal Heater Yes
- Motor DD
- Number of Soil Level 5 EA
- Number of Spin Level 5 EA
- Number of Temp. Level 5 EA
- Progress Indicator Yes
- Self Clean+ Yes
- Smart Care Yes
- Smart Control No
- Spin Speed 1200 rpm
- Steam Yes
- Super Speed No
- Cycle List Normal, Heavy Duty, Whites, Bedding, Sanitize, Quick Wash, Delicates, Perm Press, Rinse+Spin, Self Clean+
- Number of Cycle 10
- Number of Option 7
- Option List Pre Soak, Delay End, Steam, Alarm Off, Child Lock (Dual Long Key), Spin Only (Long Key), Smart Care (Long Key)
- Net Dimension (WxHxD) 27 x 38.7 x 31.3 inch
- Net Weight 201 lb
- Gross Dimension (WxHxD) 29.4 x 42.4 x 34.1 inch
- Gross Weight 205 lb
- Voltage/Frequency 120V / 60Hz
- 2 years parts and labour
- 1 (833) 7467 757, 8:30am – 12 am midnight (EST)
SpecificationsWasher Tub Material: Stainless Steel Washer Width: 27 Inch
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
The estimated delivery time will be 4-10 business days in most areas from the time of order.
Included: Basic Installation & Haul Away*
*Before placing your order, please review our Delivery & Haul Away Requirements as certain restrictions apply.
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once the product has been shipped, you will receive an order status tracking email. This email will provide you a link through which you will be able to schedule your delivery date and track your order.
3. Deliveries must be scheduled within 30 days of receiving your ship confirmation scheduling email. If the order is not scheduled within this timeframe the order may be cancelled and refunded.
4. If you do not schedule your delivery using the link the delivery agent will make 3 attempts to contact you by phone and a final 4th attempt will be made to the email address on file. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled.
5. A recipient at least 18 years of age must be home at the time of delivery as a signature is required for all deliveries. The driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (May vary by region).
- Your 3-hour window will be provided to you the day prior to delivery by 8:00pm Local Time
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact RJP Wholesale for a refund.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.