Product DetailsOur carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Kootenay BC. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Newfoundland may be subject to longer transit, delivery and scheduling times and may require an additional 1-2 weeks. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Thunder Bay and Sault Ste. Marie. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. BUNDLE OFFER:
- Purchase 3 or more, save $300
Please see shipping and returns for additional information
Slide-in Design Air Fry More stylish look, Bring more style, convenience and power to your kitchen. The new Samsung Range adds a modern, built-in look by simply sliding in between cabinets. Powerful heat & precise simmering 18K Burner Cook dishes quickly and evenly using the powerful heat and precise control of the 18K Burner. It can rapidly go to a high heat for searing meat, like a steak, and boiling water in a flash. Or you can turn it down to a gentle simmer, which is ideal for melting chocolate or heating milk
- Air Fry with Tray Air Fry combines a special tray with hot air circulation that envelops food. It’s the ideal way to cook French fries, Tater Tots or even vegetables as it eliminates excess fat while leaving the food still crispy and brown on the outside and juicy on the inside. The air fry tray included with purchase is specially designed with easy to grip handles and raised legs for optimal heating and cooling.
- Fries food using little oil Air Fry combines a special tray with hot air circulation that envelops food. It’s the ideal way to cook French fries, Tater Tots or even vegetables as it eliminates excess fat while leaving the food still crispy and brown on the outside and juicy on the inside. The air fry tray included with purchase is specially designed with easy to grip handles and raised legs for optimal heating and cooling.
- Installation Type Slide In
- Number of Burner 5 EA
- Oven Capacity 6.0 cu.ft
- Drawer Capacity 1.0 cu.ft
- Oven Color Black Stainless Steel
- Control Type (Oven) Glass Touch
- Control Type (Cooktop) Knob
- Display Type LED
- Display Color Ice Blue
- Door Type Single Door (2 STSS Layers)
- Soft Closing Door No
- Air Fry Yes
- Self Clean Yes
- Steam Clean No
- Wi-Fi Connection Yes
- Easy Cook No
- Healthy Cook No
- Favorite Cook No
- Keep Warm Yes
- Clock Yes
- Numeric Pad Yes
- Kitchen Timer Yes
- Child Safety Lock Yes
- Hidden Bake Element No
- Interior Light (Position) 1 Incandescent 40W(Back)
- Light (Lamp) On/Off Yes
- Sound on/off Yes
- Setting (Clock System Option (12H/24H)) Yes
- Delay Start Yes
- Sabbath Mode Yes
- Type NG/LP
- Cooktop Frame Black Porcelin
- Total Power 58.5K
- Burner 1 18K - Right/Front
- Burner 2 16K - Left/Front
- Burner 3 5K - Right/Rear
- Burner 4 9.5K - Left/Rear
- Burner 5 10K - Center
- Burner Cap 5
- Center Oval Yes
- Sealed Burner Yes
- Grate Edge-to-Edge
- Convection True Convection
- Bake (Single) 175°F (80°C) - 550°F (285°C)
- Variable Broil (Low-High) (Single) Hi / Low
- Convection Bake (Single) 175°F (80°C) - 550°F (285°C)
- Convection Roast (Single) 175°F (80°C) - 550°F (285°C)
- Bake Element 18K
- Broil Element 16.5K
- Convection Heater Element 800W
- Type Storage
- Rail Yes
- Net (WxHxD) (29 15/16) x (36 1/4 ~ 37) x (28 11/16) inch
- Weight (Net) 208.1 lb
- Weight (Gross) 233.7 lb
- Number of Rack Positions 7
- Air Fry Tray Yes
- Broil Rack 1
- Wire Rack 1
- Meat Probe No
- Griddle Yes
- WOK grate No
- Anti-Tip Device Yes
- Smart Divider No
- WiFi Embedded Yes
- SmartThings App Support Yes
- 2 year parts and labour
- Returns accepted within 90 days.
1 (833) 7467 757, 8:30am – 12 am midnight (EST)
SpecificationsBrand: Samsung Colour: Black Stainless Steel Compatible with: SmartThings Connectivity: Wi-Fi Enabled Cooktop Style: Gas Dimensions - Depth: 28.69 cm (11.29 in.) Dimensions - Height: 94 cm (37 in.) Dimensions - Width: 76.04 cm (29.94 in.) Features: Air Fry Features: Interior Light Features: Self-Cleaning Features: Smart Fit Width: 30 in. Model: NX60T8511SG/AA Number of Burners: 5 Oven Capacity: 169.9 L (6 cu. ft.) Oven Configuration: Single Oven Racks: 2 Power Source: Gas Range Type: Slide-In Weight: 208.1 kg (458.78 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
The estimated delivery time will be 4-10 business days in most areas from the time of order.
Gas Hookup Not Included: Electrical connections must be made and fuel systems installed by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician and your local natural gas or propane supplier for these services.
Included: Basic Installation & Haul Away*
*Before placing your order, please review our Delivery & Haul Away Requirements as certain restrictions apply.
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once the product has been shipped, you will receive an order status tracking email. This email will provide you a link through which you will be able to schedule your delivery date and track your order.
3. Deliveries must be scheduled within 30 days of receiving your ship confirmation scheduling email. If the order is not scheduled within this timeframe the order may be cancelled and refunded.
4. If you do not schedule your delivery using the link the delivery agent will make 3 attempts to contact you by phone and a final 4th attempt will be made to the email address on file. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled.
5. A recipient at least 18 years of age must be home at the time of delivery as a signature is required for all deliveries. The driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (May vary by region).
- Your 3-hour window will be provided to you the day prior to delivery by 8:00pm Local Time
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact RJP Wholesale for a refund.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.