Product DetailsOur carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Kootenay BC. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Newfoundland may be subject to longer transit, delivery and scheduling times and may require an additional 1-2 weeks. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Thunder Bay and Sault Ste. Marie. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. BUNDLE OFFER:
- Purchase 3 or more, save $300
Energy Star Digital Leak Sensor Hard Food Disposer Hidden Display Auto opens to dry faster Enjoy sparkling clean dishes every time with the 'AutoRelease™ Dry' feature. At the end of a cycle it automatically opens the door to allow steam to escape, while a fan creates a curtain of air to protect your worktop. Perfectly clean various dishes The StormWash™ heavy-duty wash system gets the messiest pots and pans perfectly clean without pre-washing. An extra spray jet blasts water from every angle to clean heavily soiled dishes of various shapes and sizes. More flexibility, more dishes A 'FlexLoad™ Rack' makes it easy to fit in various shapes and sizes of dish. Its tines can be removed or adjusted, the upper rack moves up or down and a new lower rack handle design means less bending. A quieter & more tranquil home Its insulation technology is designed to create much less noise and disturbance. Its Noise insulation system absorbs sound and vibration when working, so it has the lowest noise level in its class, at just 48 decibels. Photo Gallery 265 kWh/year Energy Annual consumption 48 Noise level (dBA) Rotary Washing Type 3.5 Water Consumption Per Cycle (gallons)
- Energy Annual consumption 265 kWh/year
- Noise level (dBA) 48
- Washing Type Rotary
- Water Consumption Per Cycle (gallons) 3.5
- Install Type Built under
- Size 24"T
- Control Type Hidden touch
- Color/Material Stainless Steel
- Display Light Color Ice blue
- Capacity (Place Setting) 15 P/S
- Energy Star Certification Yes
- Energy Star Yes
- Dry System Auto Door Open Dry
- Cycle time (min) 170 - 103
- Number of programs 6
- Normal Yes
- Auto Yes
- Delicate Yes
- Rinse Only Yes
- Heavy Yes
- Express 60' Yes
- Number of Option 6
- Storm Wash™ Yes
- Delay Start Yes
- Half load Yes
- Sanitize Yes
- Hi-Temp Wash Yes
- Control Lock Yes
- Auto Door Open Yes
- Basket handle Yes
- Foldable cup shelves Yes
- Adjustable Height Yes
- Adjustable Tines Yes
- Basket handle No
- Fold down tines Yes
- Removable Tines Yes
- Adjustable Tines No
- Max Dish loading 13.5"
- Cutlery Tray No
- Cutlery Basket Yes
- Tub Material STSS
- Heater Position Hidden
- NSF Certified for Sanitization Yes
- Leakage Sensor Yes
- Number of Wash Arm Upper / Mid / Low
- Food Disposer Yes
- Cancel&Drain Button Yes
- Net Width (inch) 23 3/4"
- Net Height(inch) 33 3/4"
- Net Depth(inch) 24 3/4"
- Net Weight 43 kg
- Gross Weight 48 kg
- Electrical(Volts/Hertz/Amps) 120 / 60 / 15
- Heater Watts 1100 W
- Circulation Motor 150 - 190 W
- Drain Pump 35 W
- Loading Quantity (2/4/4H) 48 / 108 / 158
- 2 years parts and labour
- 1 (833) 7467 757, 8:30am – 12 am midnight (EST)
SpecificationsBrand: Samsung Colour: Stainless Steel Control Panel Style: Hidden Dimensions - Height: 86.11 cm (33.9 in.) Dimensions - Width: 60.71 cm (23.9 in.) Features: Energy Star Certified Model: DW80K5050US/AC Number of Wash Cycles: 6 Sound Rating: 48 dB Tub Material: Stainless Steel Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
The estimated delivery time will be 4-10 business days in most areas from the time of order.
Included: Room of Choice and Haul Away*
Not Included: Setup or Basic Installation
*Before placing your order, please review our Delivery & Haul Away Requirements as certain restrictions apply.
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once the product has been shipped, you will receive an order status tracking email. This email will provide you a link through which you will be able to schedule your delivery date and track your order.
3. Deliveries must be scheduled within 30 days of receiving your ship confirmation scheduling email. If the order is not scheduled within this timeframe the order may be cancelled and refunded.
4. If you do not schedule your delivery using the link the delivery agent will make 3 attempts to contact you by phone and a final 4th attempt will be made to the email address on file. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled.
5. A recipient at least 18 years of age must be home at the time of delivery as a signature is required for all deliveries. The driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (May vary by region).
- Your 3-hour window will be provided to you the day prior to delivery by 8:00pm Local Time
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact RJP Wholesale for a refund.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.