Product DetailsThe 4-person S.O.S.® replacement emergency food and water kit is the perfect food and water replacement for your family’s emergency kit. The S.O.S.® replacement emergency food and water kit is US Coast Guard approved and has a 5-year shelf life. Every kit contains 4 non-thirst provoking formula food rations totaling 14,728 calories and 48 x 125-ml filtered fresh water packs totaling 6 L to offer maximum survivability under all environmental conditions.
- 4 S.O.S.® emergency food rations (9 400 kcal bars per ration)
- 48 S.O.S.® emergency water pouches (125 ml per pouch)
- 4 non-thirst provoking formula food bars totaling 14,728 calories
- 48 x 125-ml filtered fresh water packs totaling 6 L
- U.S. Coast Guard approved and a shelf life of 5 years
- Emergency water ration pouches
- can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 °C to 110 °C (-40 °F to 230 °F)
- S.O.S.® emergency water pouches can be frozen without any adverse effects
- Excellent for home, car, and outdoor emergency kits
SpecificationsBrand S.O.S. Shelf-Life 5 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.