Product DetailsMedium-sized, commercial, high-velocity wall-mount fan with powerful airflow. Ideal for greenhouses, schools, gyms, restaurants, warehouses, workshops and other commercial applications where it is desirable to have the fan off the floor for space and safety reasons.
- 63.5 cm (25 in.) commercial fan
- 2 fan speed settings (low and high)
- High velocity air movement
- 6850 CFM air volume at high fan speed
- Adjustable air flow through fan head 30 _ tilt adjustable
- Selectable oscillation for wide area air circulation
- Aluminum fan blades and all-metal safety grill
- Heavy-duty steel wall mounting bracket
- Noise level: 67/70 dB (low/ high)
- Certification: cULus
- Dimensions (L _ W _ H): 69 cm _ 50 cm _ 69 cm (27.1 in. _ 19.7 in. _ 27.1 in.)
- Weight: 12 kg (26.4 lb.)
- 1 year
SpecificationsBrand Royal Sovereign Dimensions - Depth 50.04 cm (19.7 in.) Dimensions - Height 68.83 cm (27.1 in.) Material Metal Model WFNC-25 Number of Speed Settings 2 Weight 12 kg (26.46 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.