Product DetailsThis C-Welding auto-darkening welding helmet is ideal for grinding, MIG, Stick and TIG welding. This helmet will protect you during all your welding projects. It is lightweight, well-balanced and easily adjustable to provide great comfort and reduce fatigue. It includes replaceable cover lenses and it is powered with solar-assist system to insure longer work time.
- Solar powered with 2 built-in lithium batteries as power back-up
- Ideal for MIG, Stick and TIG (10 amps) welding
- Grinding function
- Variable shade between 9 and 13, variable sensitivity and delay controls
- Lightweight, well-balanced and fully adjustable headgear for better comfort and to reduce fatigue
- Includes replacement lenses cover
- Features an auto-off at 15-20min and low battery indicator
- Two independent arc sensors
- Reaction time: 1/25,000 seconds
- Dimensions (L _ W _ H): 34.29 cm _ 22.86 cm _ 23.5 cm (13.5 in. _ 9 in. _ 9.25 in.)
- Weight: 0.91 kg (2 lb.)
SpecificationsModel RDR777ASL Weight 0.91 kg (2 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.