Product DetailsProspera Home Customer Support: Tel: 1 (833) 7467 757
The Bellevue leather collection has a polished look that is sure to freshen up your room. The double cushion, shelter arm silhouette is accented by an understated tufted back which softens the overall design. The 10 cm (4 in.) solid wood feet with a dark brown finish are exposed to add a tailored touch that completes the look of the Bellevue leather collection.
Each piece is handmade by skilled craftsmen using a kiln-dried solid wood frame. It is covered in soft, supple top grain leather on all seating areas and arms rests. The no sag seat springs and individually wrapped pocket coils provide a balanced weight distribution for maximum durability and lasting comfort. For added comfort and support, each seat cushion is double-wrapped with hollow fill fiber and down feathers.
To obtain a swatch of this item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
Includes: left-hand facing loveseat, wedge and right-hand facing loveseat
- Colour: brown
- Top grain leather on all seating areas and arms rests
- Split grain leather on the front rail, sides and back
- Padded outside arms and backs
- Solid wood tapered feet in a dark brown finish
- Leg height: 10 cm (4 in.)
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame
- L-braced hardwood frames and glued corners
- Removable seat cushions composed of 1 kg (2.25 lb.) density foam core
- Individually encased coil springs
- Seat cushions are double-wrapped with hollow fill fiber and down feathers
- No-sag spring platform to ensure support and comfort
- Back cushions feature bagged and channeled polyester fibre to maintain its shape
- Seat cushion depth: 56 cm (22 in.)
- Seat cushion thickness: 22 cm (8.5 in.)
- Sectional: seat dimensions (W × H): 71 cm × 48 cm (28 in. × 19 in.)
- Arm height: 77 cm (30.5 in.)
- Arm width: 23 cm (9 in.)
- Country of manufacture: China
- Dimensions (L × W × H):
- Overall Sectional: 296 cm x 296 cm x 79 cm (116.5 in. x 116.5 in. x 31 in.)
- Weight: 133 kg (293 lb.)
- Left-hand facing loveseat: 166 cm x 94 cm x 79 cm (65.5 in. x 37 in. x 31 in.)
- Interior seat length: 142 cm (56 in.)
- Weight: 48 kg (106 lb.)
- Wedge: 130 cm x 130 cm x 79 cm (51 in. x 51 in. x 31 in.)
- Weight: 37 kg (81 lb.)
- Right-hand facing loveseat: 166 cm x 94 cm x 79 cm (65.5 in. x 37 in. x 31 in.)
- Interior seat length: 142 cm (56 in.)
- Weight: 48 kg (106 lb.)
Leather care: Position your leather furniture away from direct sunlight, high-wattage lights, heating and air conditioning registers. These remove necessary moisture from leather that may cause additional cracks or splits. Gently wipe your leather once a week with a clean dry or slightly damp soft cloth to avoid build-up of dirt and dust. Avoid using chemical cleaners which are harmful. Clean up spills immediately using a soft cloth. Dab with a slightly damp cloth and dry the area immediately with a clean white towel.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 1 (833) 7467 757 and ask for the Prospera Home Customer Service Specialist.
SpecificationsArm Type: Flared Arms Back Style: Tufted Brand: Prospera Home Colour: Brown Design: Stationary Frame Material: Wood Model: 46138 Number of Pieces: 3 Piece Orientation: Symmetrical Seating Capacity: 4 Person Upholstery Material: Leather
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
"White Glove" Delivery service provides delivery to the Room of Choice in the home with assembly.
1. Your item(s) will be transported to a local delivery agent via a line-haul carrier.
2. The local delivery agent will call you to schedule a delivery appointment: Deliveries are made between the hours of 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4 hour window.
3. Delivery does not include removal of old/used items.
4. Delivery is subject to suitable access that allows for delivery to be made without damaging the purchaser's property, the product, or jeopardizing the safety of delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact RJP Wholesale for a refund.
5. Your item will be delivered in-home to room of choice and will include removal of all packing materials.
6. Upon delivery, please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note “refused due to damage” on this receipt.
7. A signature is required for all deliveries;the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
8. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
9. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 - 20 business days from the time of order.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.