Nashua 345 industrial grade duct tape is 12 mils thick and offers aggressive adhesion and a long-term bond for your most demanding maintenance. Suitable for industrial and HVAC applications, as well as household repairs, Nashua trusted tapes get the job done right, the first time, every time.
- Ideal for indoor/outdoor seal, patch, and bond applications as well as household repairs
- Thick, natural-rubber adhesive is ideal for multi-surface and provides a durable bond
- Tough, conformable polyethylene-coated cloth backing offers all-weather endurance
- Easy-tear cloth makes handling and application simple
- Natural rubber has high adhesion and extreme holding power to both rough and smooth surfaces
- Moisture, chemical and abrasion resistant
- Safe design with low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) content
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.51 cm _ 16.51 cm _ 9.60 cm (6.50 in. _ 6.50 in. _ 3.78 in.)
- Weight: 1.81 kg (4 lb.)
SpecificationsBrand Nashua Material Cloth Model 1207317
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.