Product DetailsA traditional alternative to larger, Western-style knives, this Japanese-style vegetable cleaver features a unique blade shape that’s great for slicing and dicing vegetables, mincing herbs and cutting fruit or cheese. The product of a revolutionary hardening process, Miyabi Evolution’s exceptional steel is honed to a razor-sharp edge that’s easy to maintain. Ergonomic handles, precision balance and rounded spines provide outstanding comfort and control.
- Designed to exacting standards, Evolution melds expert artistry with groundbreaking technology
- Revolutionary FC61 steel pairs fine-carbide distribution with a Rockwell hardness of 61 for excellent edge strength and retention
- Blade holds an incredible sharp angle, yet is extremely durable, with no risk of chipping under normal use
- Double Friodur hardening improves the microstructure of the steel for exceptional cutting performance, corrosion resistance and rock-solid durability
- Each forged, full-tang knife is touched by 46 artisans and honed by hand via three-step dry sharpening to a screaming-sharp 22 to 24 degrees
- Blades are polished to a mirror finish and feature sand-blasted katana edges
- Triple-riveted handles feature striking red spacers and are individually weight adjusted for perfect balance
- Comfort-oriented features such as a rounded spine, bolster and heel reduce cutting fatigue and make the knife easy to hold in either an Eastern- or Western-style grip
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Dimensions: 7" blade;14.5" overall length
For Product Questions, contact Miyabi at 1 (800) 777 - 4308
SpecificationsBlade Material: Stainless Steel Brand: Miyabi Color: Silver Handle Material: Stainless Steel Knife Type: Paring Knife Number of Pieces: 1 Piece
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price.
Express shipping is via UPS.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico;however, an additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may also be required.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 800 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
For manufacturer warranty information, please contact.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.