Product DetailsOur carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Kootenay BC. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Newfoundland may be subject to longer transit, delivery and scheduling times and may require an additional 1-2 weeks. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Thunder Bay and Sault Ste. Marie. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Commercial-level dishwasher for mountains of dishes from meeting rooms, offices and staff kitchens. Eight programs ensure maximum flexibility. The ProSpeed program can achieve an optimized cycle time of 24 minutes when the dishwasher is connected to hot water and converted to 220-240V. With WiFiConn@ct and automatic liquid dispensing, the machine takes much of the workload off the hands of users, making operation simple.
Exclusive to Miele:
- Commercial freshwater dishwashers are available exclusively from Miele Professional
- Powerful circulation pump (circulation rate: 400 L/min.)
- Built-in water softener provides sparkling results and protects machine and dishware from calcium deposits;no need for frequent descaling
- Made in Germany: engineered and tested for at least 30,000 program cycles
Thanks to intelligent professional technology you can benefit from very short programs and perfect results.
Excellent networking via WiFiConn@ct: retrieve status, control appliances and order detergent via smartphone/tablet.
Integrated water softener
The built-in softener ensures the optimum hardness level of the water for perfect results.
- Built-under unit
- Stainless-teel front
- Electronic controls
- Wash performance: 13 place settings in just 58 minutes
- Requires an electrical connection for AC 120 V 60 Hz
- Simple to operate thanks to clear fascia panel design
- Everything completely dry: AutoOpen assisted drying
- The best care for your glasses: Perfect GlassCare
- Easy communication: WiFi Conn@ct
- FlexiTimer (delay start)
- Child lock
- Sound pressure: 38 dB(A) re 20 µPa
- For commercial or residential use
- Patented AutoOpen assisted drying
- CSA approval
- Low consumption
- Short program cycles
- Fresh water system
- External dimensions (W × D × H): 69.22 cm × 67.31 cm × 97.16 cm (27.25 in. × 26.50 in. 38.25 in.)
- Weight (approximate): 55.34 kg (122 lb.)
- 2 years parts and labour
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
For more information about this product, call the Miele Customer Service Centre at 1 (833) 7467 757
SpecificationsDimensions - Height: 81.3 cm (32 in.) Dimensions - Width: 60.96 cm (24 in.) Model: PG 8130 U
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
The estimated delivery time will be 4-10 business days in most areas from the time of order.
Included: Room of Choice and Haul Away*
Not Included: Setup or Basic Installation
*Before placing your order, please review our Delivery & Haul Away Requirements as certain restrictions apply.
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once the product has been shipped, you will receive an order status tracking email. This email will provide you a link through which you will be able to schedule your delivery date and track your order.
3. Deliveries must be scheduled within 30 days of receiving your ship confirmation scheduling email. If the order is not scheduled within this timeframe the order may be cancelled and refunded.
4. If you do not schedule your delivery using the link the delivery agent will make 3 attempts to contact you by phone and a final 4th attempt will be made to the email address on file. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled.
5. A recipient at least 18 years of age must be home at the time of delivery as a signature is required for all deliveries. The driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (May vary by region).
- Your 3-hour window will be provided to you the day prior to delivery by 8:00pm Local Time
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact RJP Wholesale for a refund.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.