Product DetailsThe Elevated At Home SPX® Reformer Cardio Package with Digital Workouts by Merrithew™ offers the benefit of increased accessibility and comfort with our new 41.3 cm (16.3 in.) elevated carriage. This elevated experience is great for people who prefer their Reformer workouts to be higher off the ground and is ideal for those with injuries and mobility issues.
- 41.3 cm (16.3 in.) Elevated Carriage
- Digital Workouts (200 Minutes)
- High Tensile Strength Aluminum Rails
- Spring resistance develops longer, leaner muscles
- Elevated At Home SPX® Reformer
- Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder
- Reformer Box with foot strap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Weighted Metal Roll-Up Pole
- Double loop straps
- State-of-the-art spring system for easy resistance adjustments – Four 100% full tension springs, plus one 50% half tension spring
- Foam Cushion B
- Warranty/Safety Manuals
- Access Digital workout collections by Merrithew™ for Free for 1 year:
-At Home Reformer Workout (incl. 47 exercises)
-Athletic Conditioning on the Cardio-Tramp Rebounder & Reformer (incl. 21 exercises)
-Power & Agility: Reformer intervals on the Cardio-Tramp Rebounder (incl. 41 exercises)
- Reformer Dimensions (L x W x H): 241.3 cm x 66.8 cm x 41.3 cm (95 in. x 26.3 in. x 16.3 in.)
- Carriage Dimensions (L x W): 55.9 cm x 97.8 cm (22 in. x 38.5 in.)
- Weight: 56.7 kg (125 lb.)
- Weight Capacity: 113.4 kg (250 lb.)
The Elevated At Home SPX® Reformer Package is intended for at-home use only. The Warranty shall be null and void if it is used in Pilates studios, fitness or health clubs, gyms, spas or any other type of commercial fitness facility. The At Home SPX® Reformers are not stackable and not upgradable to add a vertical frame.
Springs must be replaced every two years to ensure safety, optimal performance and warranty coverage.
For Customer Service, call 1 (833) 7467 757 ext. 250.
SpecificationsModel: ST-11074 Type: Reformer Weight: 56.7 kg (125 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 - 15 business days from the time of order.
" Threshold " Delivery service provides delivery to the first dry area such as a garage, covered porch or just inside the exterior door of the building. This service does not include set up, assembly of items, haul away or removal of packaging materials.
1. Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
2. The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and will be scheduled within a 4-hour window.
3. Your item will be delivered to the threshold of the building.
4. Upon delivery, please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note "refused due to damage" on this receipt.
5. A signature is required for all deliveries;the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
7. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
For more information about this product, call Merrithew™ Retail Customer Service at 1 (833) 7467 757 ext. 0983.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.