Product DetailsLimit 5 per member.
The Melbourne 3-piece Leather Power Media Recliner Collection by Abbyson is a must have for your entertainment area, home theater or a casual living room, with its easy power operation and luxurious seating. Melbourne provides 4 armrests with cup-holders and 3 chairs, each featuring an electrically powered reclining seat that offers an infinite selection of positions. The steel reclining mechanisms, combined with the power motors, offer stability and long-term enjoyment of the entire collection. Melbourne includes a handy USB plug on each of the 3 reclining activators for easy charging of your mobile devices and is offered in either a luxurious black or teal leather that is soft to the touch. Bring the brilliance of modern charm right into the center of your home with the Melbourne 3-piece Power Media Collection.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a sample swatch. Please include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection
• Color: Black or Teal
• Top Grain Leather on all seating areas and armrests, and leather match on rails, sides and backs
• 2.2 High Density foam seat cushions with a plush fiber-blend topping, creating a comfortable feel with under lying support
• Features total of 3 smooth-operating power reclining seats
• Features total of 4 armrests with cup-holders for easy access
• Steel reclining mechanisms, combined with power motors on the footrests, are activated with just the push of a button
• Reclining activators are located on the inner-sides of each seat, for ease of operation
• Activators feature unique 2-key power functionality, offering footrest reclining options
• Activators also feature a handy USB plug for easy charging of mobile devices, and are designed with sleek metal frame and easy-to-use buttons
• Sinuous wire spring construction on seating frame for maintenance and support
• Cushions are fully sewn-in and attached to help keep their shape and look
• Back cushions feature premium quality spun fibers and Dacron fillings which are baffled and bagged
• Elastic webbing suspension system for even weight distribution in the frame
• Kiln-dried, furniture grade engineered wood frame, corner braced and blocked in all key joint areas to help preserve structure;entire frame is padded and encased with foam, creating soft shape and touch all around – no leather touches raw wood
• Features deep, comfortable seating, offering ultimate relaxation
• Teal leather features slight green undertones
• General care:
Vacuum on a weekly basis to avoid dust particles from settling into leather grains. Wipe leather with a soft cloth and warm water. Do not use chemicals. Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight. All materials fade over time when placed in direct sunlight and/or heating sources.
• 98” L x 37” W x 40” H
• Weight: 275 lbs.
• Seat cushions are 23” deep and 20” high off the ground
• Armrests are 6” wide and 25” high off the ground
• Approximately 4 inches of wall space needed for recliners to fully recline
• Fully reclined length is 64 inches long
• Leg height of the recliners when fully reclined is 21 inches high
• Legs are 2” tall
Door width required for delivery: 27”
WARNING: This product can expose you to Wood Dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SpecificationsNumber of Pieces: 3 Piece
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 - 15 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico;however, an additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may also be required.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 800 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
For manufacturer warranty information, please contact.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.