Product DetailsMade in Italy, the Melanie sofa is supported with high backs with lower lumbar supports that provide unparalleled comfort. It has a unique design to the outside arm that gives this frame a transitional look. The wide seats and pillow top arms give this style a very comfortable appeal. The genuine Italian top grain leather has a soft supple hand that will provide long lasting wear and will adapt beautifully to any existing decor.
To obtain a swatch of this item prior to ordering, please email email@example.com and include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
- Colour: dark brown or light grey
- Covered in 100% Italian top-grain leather (1.5 mm thicknesses)
- Seating has an initial softness with medium firm support
- European standard 2.2 lb. high density eco-friendly foam
- Non-removable seats and back cushions
- Channeled interior construction prevent fibre movement allowing seating to keep its shape
- Furniture grade engineered wood
- Solid wood frame, corner blocked and glued in all key joint areas
- Underlying frame is encapsulated with a layer of wood laminate then padded with foam and/or rolled fibre to increase durability and provides attractive tailoring
- Strong and durable no-sag spring support
- Each product is hand made by Italian craftsmen subjected to quality testing
- Made in Italy
- Dimensions (L × W × H):
- Sofa: 209 cm × 96 cm × 91 cm (82.3 in. × 37.8 in. × 35.8 in.)
- Weight: 88.5 kg (195 lb.)
- 1 year
SpecificationsArm Type: Pillow Top Arms Back Style: High Back Frame Material: Wood Upholstery Material: Leather
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Standard shipping via "White Glove" common carrier is included in the quoted price. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Carrier may charge an additional fee for extraordinary delivery requirements. The estimated delivery time will be 3 to 5 weeks from the time of order.
"White Glove" Delivery service provides delivery to the Room of Choice in the home with assembly.
1. Your item(s) will be transported to a local delivery agent via a line-haul carrier.
2. The local delivery agent will call you to schedule a delivery appointment: Deliveries are made between the hours of 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4 hour window.
3. Delivery does not include removal of old/used items.
4. Delivery is subject to suitable access that allows for delivery to be made without damaging the purchaser's property, the product, or jeopardizing the safety of delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact RJP Wholesale for a refund.
5. Your item will be delivered in-home to room of choice and will include removal of all packing materials.
6. Upon delivery, please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note “refused due to damage” on this receipt.
7. A signature is required for all deliveries;the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
8. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
9. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.