Product DetailsOur carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Kootenay BC. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Newfoundland may be subject to longer transit, delivery and scheduling times and may require an additional 1-2 weeks. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Thunder Bay and Sault Ste. Marie. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. The compact MIM50 produces up to 22.67 kg (50 lb.) of crystal clear ice per day and includes a self-contained 10.88 kg (25 lb.) storage bin. It also features a reversible stainless steel door. Suitable for freestanding or built in applications, this unit will run on standard household electrical current and is NSF and UL approved for commercial use.
- Up to 22.67 kg (50 lb.) of daily ice production provides a steady supply of ice
- Produces the best quality crystal clear ice cubes
- Stainless steel exterior for an elegant look
- 10.88 kg (25 lb.) storage bin with automatic overflow prevention for worry-free ice making
- Designed for household or commercial use
- Digital controller features a control lockout to prevent unauthorized use
- Ice scoop included for your convenience
- Reversible stainless steel door for right or left handed operation
- Energy Star® rated for energy efficiency
- Gravity drain eliminates the need for a drain pump (Drain pump not included)
- Energy Star® qualified: meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency, which means year-round energy savings
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 66.04 cm x 40.64 cm x 88.9 cm (26 in. x 16 in. x 35 in.)
- Weight: 42.18 kg (93 lb.)
- 2 years
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
SpecificationsBrand: Maxx Ice Colour: Stainless Steel Dimensions - Depth: 40.64 cm (16 in.) Dimensions - Height: 88.9 cm (35 in.) Dimensions - Width: 66.04 cm (26 in.) Features: Energy Star Certified Model: MIM50 Use: Commercial Weight: 42.18 kg (93 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Delivery Service: "Threshold Delivery" includes delivery to your garage or covered porch.
NOT INCLUDED: Placement in your room of choice, removal of packing materials, assembly and Haul Away.
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once the product has been shipped, you will receive an order status tracking email. This email will provide you a link through which you will be able to schedule your delivery date and track your order.
3. Deliveries must be scheduled within 30 days of receiving your ship confirmation scheduling email. If the order is not scheduled within this timeframe the order may be cancelled and refunded.
4. If you do not schedule your delivery using the link the delivery agent will make 3 attempts to contact you by phone and a final 4th attempt will be made to the email address on file. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled.
5. A recipient at least 18 years of age must be home at the time of delivery as a signature is required for all deliveries. The driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (May vary by region).
- Your 3-hour window will be provided to you the day prior to delivery by 8:00pm Local Time
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.