Maple Terroir is one of the most recognized brands in Canada, producing high-quality and consistent grade pure maple syrup, pure maple butter (spread) and pure maple sugar. The only ingredient used in these 3 products is pure maple syrup. Enjoy Grade Amber, Rich Taste maple syrup, pure maple spread and pure maple sugar as a gift or for personal use at home.
- Set consists of Organic pure maple syrup 330 g (11.6 oz) x 3 jars, Organic pure maple spread 160 g (5.5 oz) x 3 jars, Organic pure maple sugar 100 g (3.5 oz) x 3 boxes
- Ecocert Canada declares that this product is compliant to the Organic standards of the US-Canada Organic Equivalence Arrangement
- Maple Terroir is also GMP, HACCP and BRC certified
- Non-GMO, organic, gluten free and cholesterol free
- Keep maple syrup and maple spread in the fridge after opening (will keep for 2 years in the fridge opened or 3 years at room temperature unopened)
- Maple sugar will keep for 3 years at room temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.