Luminus® LED flat panels are the ideal energy efficient replacement for suspended ceiling fluorescent fixtures in commercial, industrial and residential applications. Its seamless edge and ultra-slim design combined with integrated dimmable LED and high performance 4000K output provides a bright and comfortable light to any room. The panel’s “Instant ON” technology is created to provide light at full power without any delay.
- Recommended for suspended ceilings only
- Instant ON
- Integrated LED
- Dimmable - Requires 0-10 V fluorescent dimmer (Commercial dimmer)
- Usage: Wet locations
- Energy consumption (watts): 50 W
- Light output (lumens): 4750 lm
- Voltage: 100 to 277 V (50-60 Hertz)
- Average life (hours): 50,000 hrs
- Colour temperature (kelvin): 4000 K
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 80
- IC rated
- cETL certified
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 125.73 cm × 8.89 cm × 64.13 cm (49.5 in. × 3.5 in. × 25.25 in.)
- Weight: 5.21 kg (19 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.