Product DetailsBUNDLE OFFER:
- Purchase 4, save $600
LG STUDIO- 6.3 Cu.Ft Capacity Slide-In Electric Range with ProBakeConvection™ LSSE3026ST
- Integrated, Pro-Style Design
- 6.3 cu.ft. Total Oven Capacity
- ProBakeConvection™ System
- Infrared Grill
- Close Video Baked to Perfection on Every Rack, Every Time LG ProBakeConvection® delivers even baking results on every rack, every time*. Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution. Watch the Full Movie
- Close Video A Clean Oven in Just 10 Minutes LG EasyClean® brings you our fastest oven-cleaning feature yet. In just three steps your oven can sparkle, all without strong chemical fumes or high heat. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean and 10 later, wipe away leftover grime. There's even a traditional self-clean cycle for an occasional deep clean. Watch the Full Movie
- LG STUDIO Yes LG Brand No
- Electric Yes Gas No
- Induction Slide-in No Slide-in Yes
- Freestanding No Wall Oven No
- Type Electric Slide-In Range
- No. of Oven Single
- Capactiy (cu.ft.) 6.3cu.ft.
- EasyClean® Yes Self Clean Yes
- ProBakeConvection™ Yes ThinQ® Wi-Fi Connectivity Wi-Fi
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Studio Yes
- Oven Capacity (cu. ft.) 6.3 Warming Drawer Capacity (cu. ft.) 0.8
- Broil Element (Watt) Inner: 1,600W Outer: 2,400W Convection (Watt) 2,500W
- Convection Fan Dual Speed (High/Low) Convection System/Mode/Cooking System ProBakeConvection™
- Oven Cooking Modes Bake, Broil, Speed Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Speed Roast, Warm, Proof Oven Control Features Glass Touch
- EasyClean® Yes Self Clean Yes (3 hr. / 4 hr. / 5hr.)
- Delay Clean Yes Delay Start Yes
- GoCook Smart Oven Light Yes No. of Racks 2 Heavy, 1 Gliding
- No. of Rack Positions 7 Automatic Safety Shut-Off After 12 hours
- Type Radiant No of Radiant Elements 5 (1 dual, 1 triple)
- Element Size/Wattage Yes Left Rear 6" - 1,200W
- Right Rear 6" - 1,200W Left Front (Dual Element) 9" 6" - 3,200W / 1,400W
- Right Front (Triple Element) 12" 9" 6" - 3,000W / 2,200W / 1,100W Center (Warming Zone) 7" - 100W
- Cooktop Finish Black Ceramic Glass Hot Surface LED Indicator Yes
- Capacity 0.8 cu.ft. Type Warming
- Levels 3 Time Control Yes
- Cooktop Control Type Front Tilt-Control Knobs Oven Control Type Glass Touch
- Display VFD (White/Red) Language English
- Clock 12 hr or 24 hr (option) Kitchen Timer Yes
- Timed Cook Yes Temperature Unit of Measure ˚F or ˚C
- Cooking Complete Reminder Volume 1. High 2. Low 3. Mute
- Available Colors Stainless-Steel Handle/Knobs Stainless Steel Finish (Aluminum)
- Oven Door Feature WideView™ Window
- Shipping Weight (lbs) 216.1 Product Weight (lbs) 165.6
- Cabinet Width (in) 30" Overall Depth (in) - including handle 28 15/16"
- Overall Height (in) 37 7/8” Overall Width (in) 29 7/8"
- Oven Interior Dimensions (Upper) (in) (W x H x D) 24 13/16" x 21 5/16" x 19 3/4" Height to Cooking Surface (in) 36"
- Carton Dimensions (in) (W x H x D) 32 1/2" x 45 1/2" x 30 1/2"
- Amp Rating @208V 50.5A Amp Rating @240V 40A
- KW Rating @208V 10.5kW KW Rating @240V 13.5kW
- Standard Rack 2 Gliding Rack 1
- Cleaning Pad – Spray Bottle Yes
- Scouring Pad Yes Cooktop Cream / Cleaner 1
- Cooktop Sponge Yes
- LSSE3026ST 048231319621
- 3 year warranty
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
LG Customer Service Contact Information Tel: 1 (833) 7467 757 (bi-lingual reps)
SpecificationsCooktop Style: Smoothtop Dimensions - Depth: 73.51 cm (28.94 in.) Dimensions - Height: 96.22 cm (37.88 in.) Dimensions - Width: 75.9 cm (29.88 in.) Fit Width: 30 in. Model: LSSE3026ST Oven Capacity: 178.4 L (6.3 cu. ft.) Power Source: Electric Range Type: Slide-In Weight: 75.11 kg (165.6 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Included: Room of Choice and Haul Away*
Not Included: Setup or Basic Installation
*Before placing your order, please review our Delivery & Haul Away Requirements as certain restrictions apply.
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once the product has been shipped, you will receive an order status tracking email. This email will provide you a link through which you will be able to schedule your delivery date and track your order.
3. Deliveries must be scheduled within 30 days of receiving your ship confirmation scheduling email. If the order is not scheduled within this timeframe the order may be cancelled and refunded.
4. If you do not schedule your delivery using the link the delivery agent will make 3 attempts to contact you by phone and a final 4th attempt will be made to the email address on file. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled.
5. A recipient at least 18 years of age must be home at the time of delivery as a signature is required for all deliveries. The driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (May vary by region).
- Your 3-hour window will be provided to you the day prior to delivery by 8:00pm Local Time
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact RJP Wholesale for a refund.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent.
The estimated delivery time will be 4-10 business days in most areas from the time of order.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.