Product DetailsBUNDLE OFFER:
- Purchase 4, save $600
- Integrated, Pro-Style Design
- 6.3 cu.ft. Total Oven Capacity
- ProBake Convection™ System
- 18.5K BTU UltraHeat Power Burner
flexibility to cook more dishes and larger platters at the same time. A Stylish Take on Convenience Stop reaching over hot pans to adjust your cooktop burners. Sleek, angled controls put power and visibility at your fingertips while bringing an updated, stylish look to your kitchen. See all Specs BRAND
- LG STUDIO Yes LG Brand No
- Electric No Gas Yes
- Induction Slide-in No Slide-in Yes
- Freestanding No Wall Oven No
- Type Gas Slide-In Range
- No. of Oven No
- Capactiy (cu.ft.) 6.3cu.ft.
- EasyClean® Yes Self Clean Yes
- ProBake ConvectionTM Yes SmartThinQ® Wi-Fi Connectivity NFC
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Studio Yes
- Oven Capacity (cu. ft.) 6.3 Warming Drawer Capacity (cu. ft.) 0.8
- Broil Element (BTU/h) (LNG/LPG) 15,200 / 12,500 Convection (BTU/h) (LNG/LPG) 19,000 / 17,000
- Convection Fan Dual Speed (High/Low) Convection Conversion Yes
- Convection System/Mode/Cooking System ProBake Convection™ Oven Cooking Modes Bake, Broil, Convection Bake (Single/Multi-Rack), Convection Roast, Pizza, Delay Bake, Delay Clean, Proof, Warm
- Oven Control Features Glass Touch EasyClean® Yes
- Self Clean Yes (3 hr. / 4 hr. / 5hr.) Delay Clean Yes
- Delay Start Yes GoCook Smart Oven Light Yes
- No. of Racks 2 Heavy, 1 Gliding No. of Rack Positions 7
- Door Lock Yes Automatic Safety Shut-Off After 12 hours
- Type Sealed Gas Burner No of Radiant Elements 5
- BTU/h (LNG/LPG) Yes Left Rear 9,100 BTU / 9,100 BTU
- Right Rear 5,000 BTU / 5,000 BTU Left Front (Dual Element) 12,000 BTU / 10,000 BTU
- Right Front (Triple Element) 18,500 BTU / 12,500 BTU Center 10,000 BTU / 10,000 BTU (Single Oval)
- Simmer BTU/h (LNG/LPG) Yes Left Rear 1,100 BTU
- Right Rear 650 BTU Left Front 1,200 BTU
- Right Front 1,330 BTU Center 2,300 BTU
- No. of Grates 3 Knobs Push & Turn
- Hot Surface LED Indicator –
- Capacity 0.8 cu.ft. Type Warming
- Levels 3 Time Control Yes
- Cooktop Control Type Front Tilt-Control Knobs Oven Control Type Glass Touch
- Display VFD (White/Red) Language English
- Clock 12 hr or 24 hr (option) Kitchen Timer Yes
- Timed Cook Yes Temperature Unit of Measure ˚F or ˚C
- Cooking Complete Reminder Volume 1. High 2. Low 3. Mute
- Available Colors Stainless-Steel Handle/Knobs STS Finish (AIuminum)
- Oven Door Feature WideView™ Window
- Shipping Weight (lbs) 238.1 Product Weight (lbs) 170.6
- Cabinet Width (in) 30" Overall Depth (in) - including door 26 9/16”
- Overall Depth (in) - including handle 28 15/16" Overall Height (in) 37 7/8”
- Overall Width (in) 29 7/8" Oven Interior Dimensions (Upper) (in) (W x H x D) 24 13/16” x 22” x 20”
- Height to Cooking Surface (in) 36" Warming Drawer Dimensions (W x H x D) 22 1/4" x 4 1/2” x 16 1/2”
- Carton Dimensions (in) (W x H x D) 32 1/2" x 45 1/2" x 30 1/2"
- Amp at 120V 8.66A kW at 120V 1.039 kW
- Amp Rating @208V 50.5A Amp Rating @240V 56.3A
- KW Rating @208V 10.5kW KW Rating @240V 13.5kW
- Heavy Duty Rack 2 Drawer Rack 1
- Gliding Rack 1 Spray Bottle Yes
- Scouring Pad Yes Scraper Yes
- Cooktop Sponge Yes
- LSSG3016ST 048231319614
- 3 year warranty
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
LG Customer Service Contact Information Tel: 1 (833) 7467 757 (bi-lingual reps)
SpecificationsBrand: LG Studio Colour: Stainless Steel Cooktop Style: Gas Dimensions - Depth: 73.51 cm (28.94 in.) Dimensions - Height: 96.22 cm (37.88 in.) Dimensions - Width: 75.9 cm (29.88 in.) Features: Self-Cleaning Fit Width: 30 in. Model: LSSG3016ST Power Source: Gas Range Type: Slide-In Weight: 77.38 kg (170.6 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
The estimated delivery time will be 4-10 business days in most areas from the time of order.
Gas Hookup Not Included: Electrical connections must be made and fuel systems installed by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician and your local natural gas or propane supplier for these services.
Included: Basic Installation & Haul Away*
*Before placing your order, please review our Delivery & Haul Away Requirements as certain restrictions apply.
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once the product has been shipped, you will receive an order status tracking email. This email will provide you a link through which you will be able to schedule your delivery date and track your order.
3. Deliveries must be scheduled within 30 days of receiving your ship confirmation scheduling email. If the order is not scheduled within this timeframe the order may be cancelled and refunded.
4. If you do not schedule your delivery using the link the delivery agent will make 3 attempts to contact you by phone and a final 4th attempt will be made to the email address on file. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled.
5. A recipient at least 18 years of age must be home at the time of delivery as a signature is required for all deliveries. The driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (May vary by region).
- Your 3-hour window will be provided to you the day prior to delivery by 8:00pm Local Time
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact RJP Wholesale for a refund.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.