Product DetailsOur carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Kootenay BC. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Newfoundland may be subject to longer transit, delivery and scheduling times and may require an additional 1-2 weeks. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Thunder Bay and Sault Ste. Marie. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending Basic Install and Packaging Removal Services in the following areas: Nova Scotia. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be brought into your home with no packaging removal or setup. Pedestal Not Included Steam Hose Not Included
5.2 cu.ft. Smart Wi-Fi Enabled All-In-One Washer/Dryer with TurboWash® Technology WM3998HBA
- Allergiene™ Cycle / ASC Certified
- TurboWash® Technology
- 6Motion™ Technology
- LG ThinQ® Technology
- Close Video Deep Clean with Steam Our steam technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odours and wrinkles.
- Close Video The Allergiene™ Cycle The Allergiene™ Cycle uses the intense power of steam to gently remove over 95% of common household allergens, like dust mites and pet dander from even the most delicate fabrics. Certified by the Asthma Society of Canada.
- Close Video Fast Forward Your Laundry LG's revolutionary TurboWash™ Technology offers the industry's fastest cycle times - saving you up to 30 minutes per load*. The powerful high-pressure twin nozzles give outstanding cleaning performance without any shortcuts. It's like pressing fast forward on your laundry. Watch the Full Movie
- Close Video A Smarter Way to Wash 6Motion™ Technology uses up to 6 different wash motions to provide a smart cleaning experience that is gentle on clothes yet maximizes wash performance.
- Close Video Sanitize Clothes, Toys and More Easily sanitize fabrics and household items that are difficult to wash. The Sanitary cycle* powered by LG's TrueSteam® technology helps reduce household allergens and dust mites in clothes, bedding, sportswear - even children's plush toys.
- Close Video Think you can’t do laundry on the go? Think Again Expand the limits of your laundry room with the ThinQ® app. Remote start your washer or dryer, select a cycle, monitor energy consumption, start or stop the wash and get notifications about when your laundry will be done, all from your smartphone. It even works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, so you can manage your laundry with simple voice commands.
- SmartDiagnosis™ Using WiFi connectivity, troubleshoot washer issues 24/7 through the LG SmartDiagnosis™ app on your mobile device. In the event of a problem, your phone will identify error codes that will help LG customer service assist you, and the LG SmartDiagnosis™ System allows you to directly report an issue to the service center so it can be resolved quickly - providing comfort and reliability.
- Series LG Type Front Load Washer & Dryer Combo
- Capacity (cu.ft.) 5.2 Internal Heater Yes
- Steam Yes Width 27"
- Colour Black Steel
- Hard Buttons Yes Touch Buttons Yes
- Dial-A-Cycle™ Yes
- IMEF 2.4 IWF 3.7
- No. of Programs 14 Programs Normal, Heavy Duty, Bedding, Bright Whites™, Sanitary, Allergiene™, Tub Clean, Towels, Perm. Press, Sportswear, Delicates, Speed Wash, Drain+Spin, Downloaded
- No. of Options 12 Options Steam, Fresh Care, Cold Wash, Delay Wash, Remote Start, Wi-Fi, TurboWash™, Rinse+Spin, Extra Rinse, Add Garments, Pre-wash, Control Lock
- * *Downloadable Cycle
- No. of Wash/Rinse Temps 5 Wash/Rinse Temps Extra Hot, Hot, Warm, Cold, Tap Cold
- No. of Speeds 5 Spin Speeds Extra High, High, Medium, Low, No Spin
- Max RPM 1300 Water Levels Load Sensing
- No. of Soil Levels 5
- TurboWash® 2.0 Technology Yes Steam Technology Yes
- Allergiene™ Cycle Yes Sanitary Cycle Yes
- ColdWash™ Option Yes SenseClean™ System Yes
- TrueBalance™ Anti-Vibration System Yes 4 Tray Dispenser Yes
- End of Cycle Signal Yes LoadSense Yes
- Child Lock Yes Auto Suds Removal Yes
- Leveling Legs Yes Easy Loading TilTub™ Yes
- SmartDiagnosis™ (v3.0) Yes WiFi Yes
- Remote Start and Cycle Monitor Yes Energy Monitoring Yes
- Tub Clean Coach Yes
- ASC Yes
- Motor Type Inverter Direct Drive Motor Axis Horizontal
- NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Drum Yes Cabinet PCM
- Control Panel Plastic Top Plate Painted
- Door / Rim Glass/Chrome Door Cover Dark Blue Tinted Round Cover
- All Available Colors Black Steel
- Ratings UL Listed Electrical Requirements 120V, 10 Amps
- Type Electric
- Pedestal WDP4B Pedestal (WxHxD) 27" x 14 1/8" x 30 3/4" (50 9/16" D with door open)
- LG Sidekick™ Pedestal Washer WD100CB LG Sidekick™ Pedestal Washer (WxHxD) 27” x 14 1/8” x 30 3/4” (50 9/16” D with door open)
- Product (WxHxD) 27" x 39" x 30 1/4" Depth with Door Open 55"
- Carton (WxHxD) 29 23/32" x 41 27/32" x 31 17/32" Weight (Product) 213.8 lbs.
- Weight (Carton) 235.9 lbs.
- UPC 048231027946
- 2 year warranty
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
LG Customer Service Contact Information Tel: 1 (833) 7467 757 (bi-lingual reps)
SpecificationsBrand: LG Colour: Black Compatible with: - Connectivity: Wi-Fi Enabled Dryer Capacity: 147.25 L (5.2 cu. ft.) Dryer Width: 27 Inch Features: Smart Model: WM3998HBA Number of Wash Cycles: 14 Cycle Number of Washer Options: 12 Power Source: Electric Washer Loader Type: Front Load Washer Tub Material: Stainless Steel Washer Width: 27 Inch
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
The estimated delivery time will be 4-10 business days in most areas from the time of order.
Included: Basic Installation & Haul Away*
*Before placing your order, please review our Delivery & Haul Away Requirements as certain restrictions apply.
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once the product has been shipped, you will receive an order status tracking email. This email will provide you a link through which you will be able to schedule your delivery date and track your order.
3. Deliveries must be scheduled within 30 days of receiving your ship confirmation scheduling email. If the order is not scheduled within this timeframe the order may be cancelled and refunded.
4. If you do not schedule your delivery using the link the delivery agent will make 3 attempts to contact you by phone and a final 4th attempt will be made to the email address on file. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled.
5. A recipient at least 18 years of age must be home at the time of delivery as a signature is required for all deliveries. The driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (May vary by region).
- Your 3-hour window will be provided to you the day prior to delivery by 8:00pm Local Time
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact RJP Wholesale for a refund.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.