Product Details29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® Full HD IPS Gaming Monitor (29” Diagonal) 29UM69G-B
- 29" 21:9 UltraWide Full HD IPS Display
- 1ms Motion Blur Reduction
- AMD FreeSync
- On-Screen Control with Screen Split 2.0
- Advanced Gaming Features
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
UltraWide® Gaming with 1ms Motion Blur ReductionThe Full HD UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio makes games more immersive. 1ms Motion Blur Reduction allows gamers to enjoy the precision and accuracy needed to play at a very high level. With a response time that is virtually 1ms, blurring and ghosting are reduced to make the action smoother and gaming more precise.
- Close Video How "1ms Motion Blur Reduction" Works With 1ms Motion Blur Reduction ON, it produces black image insertion effect by blinking the backlight that is like doubling the frame change per second. It reduces motion blur with 1 ms response time since the backlight is off during on & off of liquid crystal without creating / doubling the frames.
AMD FreeSync™* TechnologyFreeSync reduces the tearing and stuttering that occur between a graphic card's frame rate and a monitor's refresh rate. With FreeSync, gamers can experience seamless, fluid movement throughout games without the need to upgrade your graphics card.
Dynamic Action SyncGamers can experience optimized, fast-pace gaming with Dynamic Action Sync. Dynamic Action Sync is a feature that minimizes input lag so the game play in RTS games is more responsive.
Black StabilizerKeep visibility even in dark scenes. LG's Black Stabilizer senses dark scenes and helps make it brighter so that you can find the enemies hiding and waiting to attack your player in the dark.
Game ModeSet your game mode to optimize and customize your gaming conditions. There are 3 gamer modes, 2 First-Person-Shooter modes and even a RTS pre-set mode so you can choose the best mode for you and the game you're playing.
ENERGY STAR® QualifiedEarning the ENERGY STAR® means a product meets stringent energy efficiency requirements set by the US Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR certified televisions are on average, 25 percent more energy efficient than conventional models, saving energy in all usage modes: sleep, idle, and on.
- Screen size 29" Panel Type IPS
- Colour Gamut (CIE 1931) sRBG over 99% Colour Depth (Number of Colours) 6bit+A-FRC, 16.7M colours
- Pixel Pitch (mm) 0.2628 x 0.2628 Refresh Rate 75Hz
- Aspect Ratio 21:9 Resolution 2560 x 1080
- Brightness(Typ.) 250(Typ), 200(Min) Contrast Ratio(Original) 1000:1(Typ.)
- Response Time(GTG) 5ms(High) Viewing Angle(CR≥10) 178 / 178 (CR≥10)
- Surface Treatment Anti-Glare 3H
- HDMI Yes (ver1.4) Display Port Yes (1.2)
- USB C Yes (DP Alt. Mode)
- Type Adapter Input 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Picture Mode Custom, Reader, Photo, Cinema, Colour Weakness, FPS Game 1, FPS Game 2, RTS Game, Custom (Game) DDC/CI Yes
- HDCP Yes Plug & Play Yes
- Response Time Control Yes Colour Calibrated Yes
- Colour weakness Yes Flicker Safe Yes
- Automatic Standby Yes SIX Axis Control Yes
- Smart Energy Saving Yes Super+ Resolution Yes
- 4 Screen Split Yes On Screen Control Yes
- FreeSync Yes 1ms Motion Blur Reduction Yes
- DAS Mode Yes Black Stabilizer Yes
- Crosshair Yes
- With Stand (WxHxD) 27.7" x 16.3" x 8.0" Without Stand (WxHxD) 27.7" x 12.9" x 2.5"
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) 32.0" x 15.9" x 5.9" With Stand Weight 12.1 lbs
- Without Stand Weight 11.1 lbs Shipping Weight 16.8 lbs
- Wall mount size (mm) 75 x 75 Detachable Base Yes
- Tilt (angle) -5~20 Degree Power Cord Yes
- HDMI Yes (ver1.4)
- UL(cUL) Yes TUV-type Yes
- FCC-B, CE Yes ErP Yes
- Windows Yes (win10) DisplayPort Yes (ver1.2)
SpecificationsAspect Ratio: 21:9 Brand: LG Model: 29UM69G-B Resolution: 2560 x 1080 Screen Size: 29 in.
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click.
Delivery is available to Yukon, Nunavut and NW Territories. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Yukon, Nunavut or NW Territories. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
If you are shipping this item to a participating province, a waste recycling fee will apply to your order at checkout.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.