Product DetailsOur carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: New Brunswick. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Kootenay BC. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Please see shipping and returns for additional information Water Supply Hose Not Included
Top Control Dishwasher with QuadWash® and TrueSteam® LDT7808BD
- QuadWash® System
- ThinQ® Technology
- LoDecibel™ Operation (42 dB)
- Tub Light
- EasyRack™ Plus System with 3rd Rack
LG's TrueSteam technology, offers an exclusive on-door 4 steam jet design for maximum steam coverage to give you 60% less water spots* for sparkling clean dishes.
- Close Video STEAM WASH, DON'T PRE-WASH Powerful yet gentle TrueSteam® virtually eliminates the need to pre-wash. The built-in TrueSteam® generator also enables gentle cleaning for fragile items (like stemware), and can also be used for heavy-duty cleaning like pots and pans. Watch the Full Movie
Turbo and Express Cycles
Turbo Cycle will clean heavily soiled dishes in an hour using slightly more energy and water.*
Express Cycle will quickly clean lightly soiled dishes in 33 minutes.*
More options for better drying
Extra Dry: This option adds extra drying time to the cycle and raises the heated rinse temperature.
Night Dry: Dishes left in the dishwasher overnight after the cycle ends can result in steam inside the tub condensing on dishes, leaving them wet. Night Dry runs the ventilation fan periodically to help vent steam from the tub.
- Close Video LED Tub Light The LED tub light activates when the door is open, offering a sophisticated interior look.
Put Enhanced Cleaning in Motion
Achieve maximum cleaning throughout the entire cycle with LG QuadWash®. With four spray arms instead of two, QuadWash® also includes Multi-Motion arms that rotate back and forth while spinning. The high pressure jets power-clean dishes from multiple angles. Watch the Full Movie
Inverter DirectDrive™ Motor
LG's Inverter Direct Drive Motor was designed with quiet in mind. With fewer moving parts and up to 48dB, you get reliable performance from one of the quietest dishwashers in its class. Watch the Full Movie
Easy Loading & Maximum Flexibility
The newly-enhanced EasyRack™ Plus system provides outstanding flexibility and convenience, adjusting to just about any load of dishes to help ensure optimal cleaning performance. Easy to adjust on-the-fly, this racking system can shift to handle any challenge your dishes can serve up. Watch the Full Movie
Think you have to check on the dishes? Think
LG smart dishwashers come with ThinQ® technology built-in, so you can get smartphone notifications when a cycle is complete. That means less waiting and more time to yourself. You can even check on the cycle status with voice commands using the Google Assistant, so you don't have to lift a finger.
Dual Zone Wash
Gently clean your delicate dishes, while power-washing heavy-duty pots and pans with Dual Zone Wash. This option allows you to vary the spray intensity in the upper and lower racks. Watch the Full Movie
Smooth Operation Racks
Even your heaviest dish loads glide in and out smoothly with the help of LG's Glide Rail and Ball Bearing design. The Glide Rail keeps the upper rack on track while the Ball-bearing wheel provides a smooth lower rack glide for easier loading and unloading.
Your dish loads will glide smoothly thanks to LG's upper rack Glide Rail while the Ball-bearing wheels provide a smooth lower rack glide for easier loading and unloading. Watch the Full Movie
- Close Video Environmentally Friendly Energy Star® rated, which means it uses less energy than required by current federal standards. Among the most energy-efficient dishwashers in its class.
- LG STUDIO No LG Brand Yes
- Top Control Yes Front Control No
- Bar Handle Yes Pocket Handle No
- TrueSteam® Yes 3rd Rack Yes
- Tub Light Yes ThinQ® WiFi
- Smudge Resistant Finish Yes ENERGY STAR® Yes
- Sound Level (dB) 42
- Total Place Settings 15 Upper Rack Dish Height Limit 7.1"
- Lower Rack Dish Height Limit 12.5"
- EasyRack™ Plus System Yes Cutlery Baskets Yes
- Cup Rack Yes Stemware Holders Yes
- Fold Down Tines Yes (Full Fold on Upper & Lower) BPA-Free Nylon Coated Racks and Tines Yes
- Glide Rail Yes (Upper Rack) Ball Bearing Yes (Lower Rack)
- Height Adjustable Upper Rack Yes Height-Adjustable 3rd Rack Yes
- Control Panel Location Top Control Electronic Controls Fully Integrated Control Panel
- SignaLight™ Cycle Indicator Lights 3 Time Remaining Indicator Yes (LED)
- Tub Material NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Tub Light Yes
- Handle Bar Handle Available Colors Black Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel
- Fingerprint Resistant LDT7808BD
- TrueSteam® Yes QuadWash® Yes
- Inverter Direct Drive Motor Yes LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation 42 dB
- Number of Wash Cycles 10 (Auto, Heavy, Delicate, Refresh, Normal, Turbo, Download Cycle, Machine Clean, Rinse, Express) Number of Options 9 (Dual Zone, Half Load, Energy Saver, Steam, High Temp, Extra Dry, Delay Start, Control Lock, Night Dry)
- No. of Spray Arms 3 (Top, Upper, Lower) SenseClean™ Wash System Yes
- Vario Wash Yes Detergent and Rinse-Aid Dispenser Yes
- Hybrid Condensing Drying System Yes End of Cycle Indicator Yes (Beeper + END indication on display)
- Hidden Water Heater Yes Safety Float Switch (Leaks) Yes
- Soil (Turbidity) Sensor Yes Tub Insulation (Damping Sheet, Sound Absorbing Material (felt), Base) Yes
- Anti-Bacterial Treatment (Sump, Inner / Outer filter, Drain pump case, Drain hose) Yes Balanced Door Yes
- 3-Stage Filtration System Yes
- Wi-Fi Connectivity Yes Voice Activation Yes
- Works with Google Assistant SmartDiagnosis™ Yes
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified Yes CEE Tier 1
- Energy Use (kWh/Year) 258 kWh Water Factor (WF) 2.8
- Product Dimensions (in) (W x H x D) 23.75" x 33.6" x 24.6" Product Weight (lbs) 92.2 lbs
- Depth with Door Closed with Handle (in) 26 7/8" Depth with Door Open (in) 50.5"
- Carton Dimensions (in) (W x H x D) 28" x 34.7" x 29.6" Shipping Weight with Carton (lbs) 104.3 lbs
- UPC 048231339919
- 2 year warranty
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
LG Customer Service Contact Information Tel: 1-888-542-2623 (bi-lingual reps)
SpecificationsBrand LG Colour Stainless Steel Dimensions - Height 85.34 cm (33.6 in.) Dimensions - Width 60.33 cm (23.75 in.) Features Energy Star Certified Model LDT7808BD Number of Wash Cycles 10 Sound Rating 42 dB Tub Material Stainless Steel Weight 41.82 kg (92.2 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.