Enjoy an advanced building experience and relive classic movie moments with LEGO® Jurassic World Jurassic Park T-Rex Rampage. This collectible construction toy features the original Jurassic Park’s iconic gate and a large, fully posable, brick-built T-Rex dinosaur toy which is ideal for display.
- Includes 6 minifigures: John Hammond, Ian Malcolm, Ellie Sattler, Alan Grant, Ray Arnold and Dennis Nedry, plus a baby dinosaur figure
- Brick-built LEGO® T-Rex dinosaur toy features snapping jaws, posable head, arms, legs and tail
- The brick-built LEGO® version of the original Jurassic Park’s iconic gate has an opening function, jungle leaves and flame elements
- The wall framing the gate features a buildable dinosaur nest with 2 cracked egg elements at the top
- Ian Malcolm brick-built scene inspired by the movie: a bunker with a buildable bed, flashlight, fire extinguisher, ladder and display case elements
- Ellie Sattler brick-built scene inspired by the movie: power shed
- John Hammond brick-built scene inspired by the movie: dining room with table and minifigure chair, plus ice cream, spoon and 3 cookie elements
- Ray Arnold brick-built scene inspired by the movie: control room with a buildable desk, 3 computers and a minifigure chair;
- Dennis Nedry brick-built scene inspired by the movie: buildable mud slide and shaving cream can
- Buildable bathroom
- Includes a buildable minifigure display stand with T-Rex facts plate
- Accessory elements include John Hammond’s hat and cane and Alan Grant’s hat and dinosaur claw
- Great gift for adults and Jurassic Park fans
- 3,120 pieces
- Age: 16 years old and up
- Jurassic Park gate dimensions (W × D × H): 45.72 cm × 12.7 cm × 40.64 cm (18 in. × 5 in. × 16 in.)
- T-Rex dinosaur dimensions (L × W × H): 68.58 cm × 15.24 cm × 20.32 cm (27 in. × 6 in. × 8 in.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.