Product DetailsThe LEGO® Disney Frozen II Arendelle Castle Village playset will give any fan of the movie endless hours of magical creative play. Perfect for re-enacting favourite scenes, Anna and Elsa’s home has 3 stories that can be easily removed and reassembled for play access inside. The furniture pieces are also designed to be easily moved and rearranged between the throne room, bedroom and attic floors. Outside, the market stalls are full of their finest produce, and there’s a rowing boat at the jetty, just waiting to be taken on an adventure!
- Includes Elsa, Anna and Kristoff mini-doll figures, plus 3 LEGO® animal figures: a cat and 2 birds
- 3-story castle with throne room, bedroom and attic, baker’s stall, fishmonger’s stall with small dock and a rowing boat with oars
- Accessory elements include a portrait and easel, treasure chest, crown, telescope, bust with stand, bird house, lamppost, gift box, gift, fish, crab, bread, vegetables, broom and a sword
- Inspire imagination as kids create, build and play out the Frozen II universe in Anna and Elsa’s castle, then make up new settings and Frozen stories using the LEGO® bricks
- Lift the comforter to “tuck” a mini-doll inside the bed
- Furniture pieces are designed to be easily moved and mixed around between the rooms
- Modular style means the 3 stories can be taken apart and reassembled, making it easy for friends to play inside different parts of the castle at the same time
- Frozen playset for all fans of the Frozen II movie makes an ideal Christmas gift or birthday gift
- Combine with the 41164 Enchanted Treehouse, 41165 Anna’s Canoe Expedition, 41166 Elsa’s Wagon Adventure, 41168 Elsa’s Jewelry Box Creation and 41169 Olaf for even more LEGO® Disney Frozen II adventures (all sold separately)
- 521 pieces
- 5 years old and up
- Frozen castle dimensions (W × D × H): 27.94 cm × 10.16 cm × 27.94 cm (11 in. × 4 in. × xx in.)
- Baker’s stall dimensions (W × D × H): 2.5 cm × 2.5 cm × 7.62 cm (1 in. × 1 in. × 3 in.)
- Fishmonger stall with dock dimensions (W × D × H): 7.62 cm × 5 cm × 5 cm (3 in. × 2 in. × 2 in.)
- Rowing boat dimensions (L × W × H): 10.16 cm × 2.5 cm × 2.5 cm (4 in. × 1 in. × 1 in.)
SpecificationsBrand: LEGO Model: 41167
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 7 business days from the time of order.
For more information regarding UPS delivery, click.
Gift Messaging is available. You will have an opportunity to enter a gift message during the checkout process.
Delivery is available to Yukon, Nunavut and NW Territories. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Yukon, Nunavut or NW Territories. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.