Product DetailsLeba III balances the chemistry of the mouth keeping teeth clean and healthy for pet’s entire life without side effects. The key to a long healthy life is balance. The safety and efficacy of Leba III was proven by a renowned university and has been used by veterinarians since 1994.
Keep Leba III at room temperature, away from direct sunlight. Give pet no water, no food or anything that could dilute Leba III 1/2 hr before and 1/2 hr after treatment. Prevent grooming after treatment so that Leba III will remain in the mouth.
For best results use no other dental products while using Leba III. If you wish to brush pet's teeth use only water on the toothbrush.
- Spray Leba III in pet's mouth, on tongue area.
- Leba III will mix with saliva and all teeth and gums will receive treatment
- Pets under 22 kg (50 lb.): 1 spray per treatment
- Pets over 22 kg (50 lb.): 2 sprays per treatment
- To clean teeth initially give treatments twice a day, morning and night
- May take more or less time depending on the breed, age and genetics
- Improvement should be noticeable in 4 to 6 weeks but continue twice a day until the teeth are all clean
- Once all teeth are clean, proceed with maintenance program
- Every pet has a different chemistry & maintenance schedule will vary
- Some pets will require daily treatment while others may require less often
- If tartar comes back increase the frequency
- For young pets without tartar, use 2 or 3 times a week as prevention and increase frequency to once or twice a day if tartar starts to build up
- For adult pets, use once daily as prevention
- Distilled water, Ethyl alcohol 25%, Lamiaceae and Rosaceae
- 2 x 29.6 ml (1 oz.) bottles
- Each bottle contains approximately 240 sprays
SpecificationsBrand: Leba III
Shipping & ReturnsGift Messaging is available. You will have an opportunity to enter a gift message during the checkout process.
Standard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click.
Delivery is available to Yukon, Nunavut and NW Territories. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Yukon, Nunavut or NW Territories. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.