Product DetailsBUNDLE OFFER:
- Purchase 3, save $300
- Purchase 4, save $400
- Purchase 5+, save $500
5 Cooking Elements Including a Warm Zone
Provides 5 independent cooking surfaces that allow you to do more on your range. It features a triple cooking zone of 15, 23 and 30 cm (6, 9 and 12 in.), one 25 cm (10 in.) zone and two 15 cm (6 in.) cooking zones, plus a dedicated warming zone.
EasyConvect™ Conversion System
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes.
- 170 L (6.7 cu. ft.) total capacity
- Hidden bake
- Triple-ring element
- Even-Heat™ True Convection
- SatinGlide® rack
- 25 cm (10 in.) Even-Heat™ ultra-element
- Stainless-steel cooktop trim
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 76 cm × 74 cm × 119 cm (30 in. × 29 in. × 47 in.)
- Weight: 93 kg (204 lb.)
- 2 years
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
WHIRLPOOL (KitchenAid) Customer Service Contact Information Tel: 1 (833) 7467 757
SpecificationsBrand: KitchenAid Colour: Stainless Steel Cooktop Style: Smoothtop Dimensions - Depth: 72.39 cm (28.5 in.) Dimensions - Height: 120.35 cm (47.38 in.) Dimensions - Width: 75.87 cm (29.87 in.) Fit Width: 30 in. Model: YKFED500ESS Number of Burners: 5 Oven Capacity: 189.72 L (6.7 cu. ft.) Oven Configuration: Double Oven Racks: 3 Power Source: Electric Range Type: Freestanding Weight: 92.35 kg (203.6 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Included: Basic Installation & Haul Away*
*Before placing your order, please review our Delivery & Haul Away Requirements as certain restrictions apply.
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once the product has been shipped, you will receive an order status tracking email. This email will provide you a link through which you will be able to schedule your delivery date and track your order.
3. Deliveries must be scheduled within 30 days of receiving your ship confirmation scheduling email. If the order is not scheduled within this timeframe the order may be cancelled and refunded.
4. If you do not schedule your delivery using the link the delivery agent will make 3 attempts to contact you by phone and a final 4th attempt will be made to the email address on file. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled.
5. A recipient at least 18 years of age must be home at the time of delivery as a signature is required for all deliveries. The driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (May vary by region).
- Your 3-hour window will be provided to you the day prior to delivery by 8:00pm Local Time
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact RJP Wholesale for a refund.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.