Product DetailsThe JOOLA Noctis 19 mm table tennis table is the perfect addition to any game room with its sleek and refreshingly modern look. Packaged 95% pre-assembled, the Noctis is ready to play in just 15 minutes! The 19 mm charcoal tabletop offering exceptional bounce and durability, this 19 mm tabletop is perfect for players of all skill levels. The charcoal tabletop features silk-screened grey striping that is printed directly on the tabletop to create a stylish playing field.
- 95% preassembled
- 7.6 cm (3 in.) locking castors
- Sturdy 3.8 cm (1.5 in.) powder-coated steel legs
- Rubber leg levelers that keep your floors scratch-free and enable custom height adjustments
- 4 x 5-ply laminated rackets that feature a 1.8 mm sponge
- 6 orange and 6 white 40 mm professional training ABS table tennis balls
- Tournament-grade clamp-style net with tension adjustments
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 274.32 cm x 152.4 cm 152.4 cm (108 in. x 60 in. x 60 in.)
- Weight: 99.79 kg (220 lb.)
SpecificationsColour: Black Frame Material: Steel Includes: Locking Brakes Includes: Net Includes: Paddles Includes: Tennis Ball Surface Material: MDF Table Dimensions: W x L x H: 152.4 cm x 274.32 cm x 152.4 cm (60 in. x 108 in. x 60 in.) Weight: 99.79 kg (220 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 - 15 business days from the time of order.
" Threshold " Delivery service provides delivery to the first dry area such as a garage, covered porch or just inside the exterior door of the building. This service does not include set up, assembly of items, haul away or removal of packaging materials.
1. Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
2. The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and will be scheduled within a 4-hour window.
3. Your item will be delivered to the threshold of the building.
4. Upon delivery, please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note "refused due to damage" on this receipt.
5. A signature is required for all deliveries;the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
7. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.