Product DetailsEnjoy this elegant hotel-quality Feather and Down blend Comforter with a smooth 500 thread count 100% cotton down–proof fabric cover and a 1” woven damask stripe.
The natural blend of small duck feathers and duck down combine to trap heat and provide excellent, “just-right” year-round sleeping comfort. The open box stitch design allows the down material to adjust and loft to maximum fullness, and customize warmth for comfort. The comforter is finished with double-needle stitching for strength and a self-cord piping detail.
- All-Season Warmth Level is great for all year
- Filling Blend: 75% Waterfowl Duck Feathers and 25% Duck Down
- Fabric cover: 100% Cotton, woven damask stripe, 500 thread count
- Feather and Down Blend
- 500 Thread count
- 100% Cotton Damask Stripe
- Open box stitch allows fill material to loft and adjust for best comfort
- Double needle stitching and self-cord piping gives a strong finishing detail
- FreshLOFT® process ensures feather and down material is clean of dust, dirt and allergens
- Fluff comforter regularly to enhance loft
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean
- Hotel Grand® by Blue Ridge Home Fashions, Inc.
- Manufacturer Certified by the American Down and Feather Council
- Made in the USA with imported material
- King: 102” x 96”;53 oz. Feather and Down fill
- Full/Queen: 86 x 92”;43 oz. Feather and Down fill
SpecificationsBed Size: King Bed Size: Queen Brand: Hotel Grand Cleaning Recommendation: Dry Clean Only Comforter Weight: Mediumweight Cover Material: Cotton Fill Material: Down Pattern: Striped Thread Count: 500
Shipping & ReturnsExpress shipping is via UPS.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico;however, an additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may also be required.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 800 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
For manufacturer warranty information, please contact.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.