Product DetailsThe Greenworks Pro 80V 21 in. 3-in-1 Mower with 16 in. Grass Trimmer and Axial Blower is designed to complete all of your yard maintenance. With this combo, cutting your grass, trimming all excess and clearing heavy and stubborn debris can be done efficiently without the use of cords or the mess of gas. Each powered by an 80V lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery that charges in only 30 minutes.
- Powered by 80V 2.0 AH lithium-ion battery (included)
- Instant push button start
- 3-in-1 design: Mulch, side discharge or rear bag capability
- Smart Cut™ technology that improves performance and extends run-time
- Brushless motor that provides a 175 cc gas engine equivalent performance
- 20.3 cm (8 in.) front wheels and 24.5 cm (10 in.) rear wheels
- Handle folds down easily for transportation and storage
- Powered by 80V 2Ah lithium-ion battery (included)
- DigiPro™ digital controlled brushless motor for 30% more torque and 70 % less vibration
- Simple electric start
- Front mounted motor design for the best ergonomics
- Up to 45 minute of run time with a fully charged 2Ah battery (included)
- 35.5 cm to 40.6 cm (14 in. to 16 in.) cut diameter dual line bump feed
- Brushless motor that provides a 25cc gas engine equivalent performance
- Light weight
- Line diameter: 0.2 cm (0.08 in.)
- Battery capable and interchangeable with all other Greenworks 80V lawn tools
- Powerful brushless motor and turbo button provides 274 L/s (580 CFM) at 233 km/h (145 mph)
- Reduced fatigue with comfort over mold grip, variable speed trigger and cruise control
- Quick charger provides full recharge in 30 minutes
- Provides up to 45 minutes of run time on a single charge with an 80 V 2 Ah battery on low speed
- Safe for indoor use, it can be used for cleaning your yard, garage or workshop
- String Trimmer
- Axial Blower
- Owner Manuals
- (2) 2.0Ah Battery
- (1) Rapid Charger
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 156 cm x 54.6 cm x 104 cm (61.5 in. x 21.5 in. x 41 in.)
- Weight: 28.54 kg (63 lb.)
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 175 cm x 25 cm x 30 cm (69 in. x 10 in. x 12 in.)
- Weight: 4.7 kg (10.3 lb.)
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 104.14 cm × 27.94 cm × 13.97 cm (41 in. × 11 in. × 5 ½ in.)
- Weight with Battery: 3.78 kg (8.33 lbs.)
- 4 year full warranty
SpecificationsBrand: GreenWorks Cutting Width: 53.34 cm (21 in.) Dimensions: W x L x H: 54.61 cm x 156.21 cm x 104.14 cm (21.5 in. x 61.5 in. x 41 in.) Discharge Location: Rear and Side Drive Type: Rear Drive Horsepower: 80 W Maximum Cutting Height: 9.53 cm (3.75 in.) Minimum Cutting Height: 3.51 cm (1.38 in.) Number of Blades: 1 Blade Number of Cutting Positions: 7 Power Source: Battery Type: Push Mower Weight: 28.58 kg (63 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7 - 10 business days from the time of order.
For more information regarding delivery, click.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.