Product DetailsOur carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Kootenay BC. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Newfoundland may be subject to longer transit, delivery and scheduling times and may require an additional 1-2 weeks. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Thunder Bay and Sault Ste. Marie. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending Basic Install and Packaging Removal Services in the following areas: Nova Scotia. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be brought into your home with no packaging removal or setup. Please see shipping and returns for additional information
- 2 years
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
Model: FHWC3050RS Electrolux Customer Service Contact Information Tel: 1 (833) 7467 757 (bi-lingual reps) Email: email@example.com
SpecificationsBrand: Frigidaire Colour: Stainless Steel Installation Type: Under-Cabinet Model: FHWC3050RS Number of Fan Speeds: 3 Range Hood - Width: 76.2 cm (30 in.) Vent Power (CFM): 400 CFM Weight: 15.42 kg (34 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
The estimated delivery time will be 4-10 business days in most areas from the time of order.
“Room of Choice” Delivery service provides delivery to the Room of Choice in the home with a clear path.
1. This service does not include set up or assembly of items.
2. Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
3. The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and will be scheduled within a 4-hour window.
4. Delivery is subject to suitable access that allows for delivery to be made without damaging the purchaser's property, the product, or jeopardizing the safety of delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact RJP Wholesale for a refund.
5. Your item will be delivered in-home to room of choice and will include removal of all packing materials, except on products requiring assembly.
6. Upon delivery, please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note “refused due to damage” on this receipt.
7. A signature is required for all deliveries;the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
8. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
9. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.