Product DetailsEnjoy your workout with the Fitness Reality 1000 Plus rower without leaving your home! The Fitness Reality 1000 Plus has a large 8.9 cm (3.5 in.) LCD display, 14 levels of magnetic resistance, and a large, cushioned seat that keeps you comfortable throughout your workout sessions. In addition, front stabilizer foot pads allow for additional exercises such as curls, bent over rows, front raises, and more. With the free MyCloudFitness app, you have the ability to set workout goals, track your workouts, and more. So train hard and get the results you want with the Fitness Reality 1000 Plus Bluetooth magnetic rower.
- Full-body low-impact workout targets forearms, biceps, triceps, shoulders, legs, thighs
- 54.6 cm (21.5 in.) extra-wide grip foam handlebar provides comfortable grip
- 14-level dual transmission magnetic tension resistance
- Patent pending front stabilizer foot pads allow for additional exercises such as curls, upright rows, bent over rows, front raises, shrugs, triceps extensions, standing shoulder presses and more
- Large 8.9 cm (3.5 in.) LCD displays distance, time, total count, calories burned, strokes/min. and scan
- Bluetooth Smart Cloud Fitness with free MyCloudFitness app available on iOS and Android
- 3 workout goal settings via MyCloudFitness app: time, distance and calories burned
- Large contoured cushion seat (L × W): 34.3 cm × 27.9 cm (13.5 in. × 11 in.)
- Ultra-quiet durable nylon rowing belt
- Ball-bearing rollers for smooth rowing strokes
- Slide rail length/inseam: 99 cm (39 in.)
- Seat height range: 24.1 cm – 30.5 cm (9.5 in. – 12 in.)
- Recommended user height: 149.4 cm – 201.2 cm (4 ft. 9 in. – 6 ft. 6 in.)
- Adjustable rear floor stabilizers prevent rocking to ensure a smooth rowing experience
- Large anti-slip foot pedals with adjustable strap rings for easy foot strap adjustment
- Pivoting foot pedals allows for large range of motion
- Transportation wheels for easy relocation or to storage
- Smart phone holder included
- Includes chest belt
- Folds easily for storage while not in use
- All batteries included (4 AA)
- Weight capacity: 113.4 kg (250 lb.)
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 224.8 cm × 54.6 cm × 54.6 cm (88.5 in. × 21.5 in. × 21.5 in.)
- Folded: 100.3 cm × 54.6 cm × 135.9 cm (39.5 in. × 21.5 in. × 53.5 in.)
- Weight: 28.8 kg (63.6 lb.)
- 1 year
SpecificationsDimensions - Height: 54.61 cm (21.5 in.) Dimensions - Length: 224.79 cm (88.5 in.) Dimensions - Width: 54.6 cm (21.5 in.) Maximum Weight Capacity: 113.4 kg (250 lb.) Model: 2637 Resistance Type: Magnetic
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click.
This item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.