Product DetailsThe 100M features versatile FlexShred™ capability that shreds up to 100 sheets automatically or 10 sheets manually. The Microshred ultimate P4 security level provides superior protection with shreds 6 times smaller than standard cross-cut. Shreds for 15 minutes before cool-down is needed. SilentShred offers ultra-quiet performance for shared workspaces. Auto-reverse stops and reverses paper if a jam occurs. Sleep mode shuts down the shredder after 2 minutes of inactivity.
- Micro-cut shredder for superior security on highly confidential documents
- Ideal for shared workspaces
- FlexShred shreds up to 100 sheets automatically or 10 sheets manually
- Auto-reverse stops and reverses paper if a jam occurs
- Shreds for 15 minutes before a cool-down period is needed
- Spacious 22.7 L (6 gal.) pull-out bin eliminates the need for frequent emptying
- P-4 security level provides superior protection with shreds 6 times smaller than standard cross-cut
- Shreds credit cards, paper clips, and staples
- Sleep mode shuts down the shredder after 2 minutes of inactivity to save energy
- SilentShred offers ultra-quiet performance for shared workspaces
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 67 cm × 39 cm × 37 cm (26.38 in. × 15.38 in. × 14.56 in.)
- Weight: 13.1 kg (28.88 lb.)
- 2 years for machine
- 7 years for cutter
SpecificationsBin Capacity: 22.71 L (6 gal.) Brand: Fellowes Cutting Method: Microcut Model: 1800MC
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click.
Delivery is available to Yukon, Nunavut and NW Territories. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Yukon, Nunavut or NW Territories. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
For more information about this product, call the Fellowes Customer Service Centre at 1 (833) 7467 757.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.