- Fits over your prescription glasses
- Patented melanin-infused polycarbonate brown or grey-green polarized lenses
- Melanin lenses reduce the risk of cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Melanin lenses enhance contrast without colour distortion
- Frame with luxurious soft touch finish
- Shatter-resistant lenses
- Available in 2 sizes to ensure proper fit: S/M and L/XL
- Blocks 100% UVA / UVB / UVC
- Blocks 99% of glare
- Top vent preventing fogging
- Side lens for exceptional peripheral coverage
- Lanyard (cord) that integrates into temple ends
- Microfiber pouch
- Certain household chemicals will react negatively with the frame material and the metal oxides used on the coatings of the lenses
- Avoid contact with acetone, tissues, abrasive cleaners, glass or other ammonia based cleaners, hairsprays, and chlorine
- Hard water on your lenses will leave visible spots that are difficult to remove and may be damaging to your lens coatings
- Clean and thoroughly dry your lenses immediately if hard water such as pool or ocean water comes in contact with your sunglasses
- For optimum performance, rinse your sunglasses daily in warm water
- Use a mild liquid dish soap to wash each lens surface
- Dry using a clean, soft, absorbent cloth
- Do not use paper-based products to clean your lenses
- The multiple coatings on the lenses are resistant to light scratching;however, heavy, abusive scratching can break through the coatings and cause visible marks
- Good cleaning practices and keeping your sunglasses in the included microfibre pouch when not in use will significantly help to prolong the life of your lenses
- Excessive heat may deteriorate your lens or misshape the frame. Avoid leaving your sunglasses where you might expect excessive heat
- Eye: 65 mm
- Bridge: 13 mm
- Temple: 124 mm
- Eye: 67 mm
- Bridge: 14 mm
- Temple: 126 mm
SpecificationsBrand: ESP Eyewear Case Type: Soft Colour: Brown Frame Colour: Brown Frame Colour: Black Frame Material: Plastic Gender: Unisex Lens Colour: Brown Lens Colour: Grey Lens Material: Polycarbonate Lens Type: Polarized UV Protection %: 100 Percent
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click.
Since RJP Wholesale is not an authorized dealer for this product, the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. In place of the manufacturer’s warranty, RJP Wholesale will refund your purchase price if you are not completely satisfied with this product.
Delivery is available to Yukon, Nunavut and NW Territories. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Yukon, Nunavut or NW Territories. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.