Product DetailsWhere classic tradition meets designer style – the Emory Leather Sectional by Abbyson features beautiful details that set the stage for this timeless design. Each Emory piece is hand-made by master craftsmen using a kiln-dried solid wood frame. The classic bronze nail-head trim is antique-finished, individually hand-applied, and outlines the arms and front rails to add the perfect final touch. Emory is upholstered in soft yet durable top grain leather on all front facing areas. A seamless combination of 2.2 high density foam seat cushions and no-sag seat springs provides the right combination for maximum durability and lasting comfort, constructed to stand the test of time.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a sample swatch. Please include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection
Includes: 1 Left-Arm Facing Loveseat, 1 Corner Wedge & 1 Right-Arm Facing Loveseat
- Color: Dark Gray or Ivory
- Top Grain Leather on all seating areas, armrests and front rails, with leather match on sides and back
- 2.2 High Density foam seat cushions with a plush fiber-blend topping, creating an extremely soft pillow-like feel with underlying support
- No-sag spring platform on seating frame to ensure comfort and support
- Cushions are fully sewn-in and attached to help keep their shape and look
- Back cushions feature premium quality spun fibers and Dacron fillings which are baffled and bagged
- Elastic webbing suspension system for even weight distribution in the frame
- Kiln-dried, furniture grade engineered wood frame, corner braced and blocked in all key joint areas to help preserve structure;entire frame is padded and encased with foam, creating soft shape and touch all around – no upholstery touches raw wood
- Classically rolled armrests feature hand-woven curvatures
- Hand-crafted details include bronze nail-head trim, all individually placed by hand
- Round wood legs are covered with in a dark espresso finish
- 102.5” L x 102.5” W x 37” H
- Weight: 258 lbs.
- 53” L x 38” W x 37” H
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- 67” L x 38” W x 37” H
- Weight: 82 lbs.
- 53” L x 38” W x 37” H
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- Seat cushions are 22” deep and 19” high off the ground
- Armrests are 11” wide and 25” high off the ground
- Legs are 3” tall
Product Care: Vacuum on a weekly basis to avoid dust particles from settling into leather grains. Wipe leather with a soft cloth and warm water. Do not use chemicals. Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight. All materials fade over time when placed in direct sunlight and/or heating sources.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Wood Dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SpecificationsBrand: Abbyson Living Design: Stationary Upholstery Material: Leather
Shipping & ReturnsDelivery, setup and packaging removal included. Setup is in accordance with manufacturing guidelines so product is ready for intended use.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 4 weeks from the time of order.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 1 (833) 7467 757 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to RJP Wholesale. Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico;however, an additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may also be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 800 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
For manufacturer warranty information, please contact.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.