Product DetailsMade with the same exacting standards we uphold in the manufacturing of our beds, DUXIANA Essentials is the perfect introduction into the world of fine linens. Made from premium long staple cotton, our Essentials Sateen offers a unique softness and sheen. Produced by a small family-owned mill in Guimaraes Portugal whose traditions of weaving and sewing the finest fabrics span generations. The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certificate guarantees that DUXIANA Essentials Linens are completely toxin-free.
- One generously sized flat sheet
- One fitted sheet
- One pair of pillowcases
- Long staple cotton sateen woven from U.S. grown cotton
- Conforms to the Oeko-Tex 100 Standard
- Available in ivory, gray, dark gray, and white
- Made in Portugal
Flat Sheet – 4” Simple Cuff, Plain Stitch
- Queen –96” w X 114”
- King & Cal King – 114” w X 114”
- Queen – 60” w X 80”
- King – 76” w X 80”
- Cal King – 72” w X 84”
- Standard – 33” w X 22” h
- King – 42” w X 22” h
- Standard Pillowcases fit pillows size 20"x28"
- King Pillowcases fit pillows size 20"x36"
- Wash your new linens before using.
- Wash warm. Gentle Cycle. Do not use bleach or color safe bleach. Do not use softeners or detergents that contain brighteners or bleach.
- Line or tumble dry (medium heat). Do not over-dry. Over-drying linens will damage the fibers.
- Like any garment, bed linens look and feel best when ironed. Iron while still slightly damp. They are oversized to allow for shrinkage.
SpecificationsBrand: Duxiana Material: Sateen
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via FedEx Ground is included in the quoted price.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 800 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
For manufacturer warranty information, please contact.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.