Product DetailsThe award winning Duvalay is a versatile and luxurious sleeping pad with integrated memory foam, that combines optimum comfort to suit and improve any sleeping area. This innovative duvet and topper combination is easy to use and transport - be it at home or away - ensuring you and your family get a comforting, secure and cozy night's sleep wherever you are. Unlike traditional sleeping bags the Duvalay allows you to kick your legs out for maximum comfort and zero constriction. The selected pattern offers a neutral print suiting most environments be it indoors or out.
From the unexpected guest at home to your next camping adventure, the Duvalay consists of two pockets. The bottom pocket is a gold quality memory foam that molds and supports your body and the top pocket houses a hollow fiber duvet with a luxury polycotton cover. This ideal combination ensures you stay warm and have first class comfort and support wherever you choose to sleep. The duvet and pad cover are both removable and washable. Because the Duvalay is also reversible you can place two side by side to make it a double. The fit is not only snug and seamless, but the pads will not move apart. Simply unroll and use – straps and a convenient zipper bag are supplied for easy storage and transportation.
- Luxury duvet and topper combination – with memory foam
- Removable water-resistant cover, which is great for any mishaps
- Duvet and cover are both washable
- Makes sure your family is secure and comfortable
- Dramatically improves comfort – great for all travel - from camping trips, RV’s, dorms or at home
- Designed to roll and store easily. Straps are included.
- Perfect for any Disc-O-Bed® cot system
- Foam: High quality Visco elastic memory foam
- Duvet & Cover: Hollow fiber duvet, polycotton cover
- Weight: 13lbs (6kg)
- Pad Dimensions: 75” (190.5cm) L x 30” (76cm) W x 1” (2.5cm) H
- Duvet Dimensions: 74” (188cm) L x 54” (137cm) W
- Duvet Temp. Rating: Between 59°F (15°C) - 73°F (23°C)
- Washing Instructions: Cover: 40°C (104°F) wash. No bleaching, iron at low temperature, gentle cleaning with pce, tumble drying allowed. Duvet: 40°C (104°F) wash. No bleaching, no ironing, no dry cleaning. Mattress: Washing the mattress is not recommended. Instead spot clean with warm water and a mild detergent.
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price.
Express shipping is via UPS.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico;however, an additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may also be required.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 800 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
For manufacturer warranty information, please contact.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.