- Deep and comfortable cushions
- Upholstered in polyurethane with red accent welting
- Insight 3D lumbar offers multidirectional movement
- Armrests pivot, slide, are height adjustable
- Pneumatic height adjustment with tilt lock-out feature
- Heavy-duty 60 mm casters offer smooth mobility
- Durable nylon base with red accents
- Seat plate type: centre pivot cable actuated
- Back style: high
- Supports up to 125 kg
- Assembly required
- Chair dimensions (L × W × H):
- 48 cm × 70.8 cm × 113.5 cm – 122.9 cm (18.8 in. × 27.8 in. × 44.6 in. – 48.3 in.)
- Weight: 20.1 kg (44.3 lb.)
- Chair height range: 113.5 cm - 122.9 cm (44.6 in. – 48.3 in.)
- Seat height: 43.6 cm – 53 cm (17.2 in – 20.8 in)
- Seat depth: 48 cm (18.8 in.)
SpecificationsArm Style: T-Bar Assembly: Needs Assembly Brand: DPS Has Adjustable Height: Yes Height: 122.9 cm Includes Arms: With Arms Includes Casters: With Casters Length: 48 cm Material: Polyurethane Pneumatic Seat Height Adjust: Yes Swivel/Tilt: Yes Weight: 20.1 kg Weight Capacity: 124.74 kg
Shipping & ReturnsAll prices listed are delivered prices from RJP Wholesale Business Centre. Orders under $250 (before tax) will be charged
a $25 delivery surcharge. Additional delivery fees may apply, including redelivery charges if applicable.
Merchandise can only be delivered to businesses within the designated delivery area.
Product availability and pricing are subject to change without notice. Price changes, if any, will be reflected on your order confirmation.
For additional questions regarding delivery, please call 1 (833) 7467 757.
RJP Wholesale Business Centre products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.